IGNORED

Wedlock Stand Season Tickets - Advice Needed

Beery

Having started taking my lad to the City from Barnsley onwards, I now have a loyal band of 3, 8 year olds that come to all the home games.

The Barnsley game me and my lad were in the Wedlock and he loved the atmosphere - since then we have been in the Dolmand and mostly the Williams.

I was thinking of getting the season tickets on offer in the Wedlock, any reason why I shouldn't.*

*They know all the normal swear words

no reason why you should not sit there, to be honest the so called swearing is no different

from any other stand, and the songs are being changed a lot for the fun side ie: the wurzels

songs and the yellow submarine song plus you do haVe the choice to move around the stand

with it being unreserved.

colin sextone has often said he has stood on the EE in the past and it has not done him any harm

as he turned out to have a good job so it won't hurt your kids..

:englandsmile4wf:

ps. the poor view is a myth as it is fine from the middle of the blocks to the front.

thing is with the atmosphere, unless you are willing to contribute, there won't be an atmosphere

Good point, although at the Hull game they did join in with "...greatest team the world has ever seen...." whilst stood on their seats, so probably not welcome in Williams any more:-D

Right mind made up - will get the tickets today.

P.S. They are all Man U fans (thats why I started taking them to Ashton Gate) so you can beat them up next year

Good point, although at the Hull game they did join in with "...greatest team the world has ever seen...." whilst stood on their seats, so probably not welcome in Williams any more:-D

Right mind made up - will get the tickets today.

P.S. They are all Man U fans (thats why I started taking them to Ashton Gate) so you can beat them up next year

going in the eastend and with your help they will soon forget about man utd

I'm a current Season Ticket holder in the east end, and want to re-new for next season. But with people from the other three stands being allowed to grab a season ticket in the east end, when do i have until my ticket can be sold???

current season ticket holders in the eastend have their tickets reserved up to the dates stucider has posted,

becuse there is 220 st holders the club can carry on selling season tickets now to make up the 1,000

Archived