IGNORED

Supporters Coach

MarcusX

I wonder if someone can give me some information on the CATs coaches for Leicester please?

I plan to go to Leicester but only if i can go on the coach, don't fancy the drive and train is too much hassle

How do i book a seat, do i ask when i order my ticket on the phone, or do i have to apply another way?

Also, where does the coach pick up from, just Bristol or do any coachs stop anywhere else before/after Bristol?

How long after the game do the coaches leave?

Cant wait for Saturday, should be a great chance of 3 points but right now would be happy with one because it would mean we avoid defeat!

Any help is greatly appreciated

I wonder if someone can give me some information on the CATs coaches for Leicester please?

I plan to go to Leicester but only if i can go on the coach, don't fancy the drive and train is too much hassle

How do i book a seat, do i ask when i order my ticket on the phone, or do i have to apply another way?

Also, where does the coach pick up from, just Bristol or do any coachs stop anywhere else before/after Bristol?

How long after the game do the coaches leave?

Cant wait for Saturday, should be a great chance of 3 points but right now would be happy with one because it would mean we avoid defeat!

Any help is greatly appreciated

You can order the CATS coach when you order your tickets, just ask and they will give u the info.. its normally about £16 i think, its been awhile since i went on it.

They leave from ashton gate at a selected time, i think they do also pick up from some stops but not sure where, good idea to ask on the phone.

Leave pretty much as soon as all the people on the seleted coach is on there.

and 3 points would be great lets just beleive ;):fingerscrossed:

Yea cheers guys, problem was emailing, you can never guarentee a reply.

I don't live in Bristol and I work in chippenham so getting there after work would have been too late,

I just wondered if anyone on here knew.

I eventually got through on the phones and as you say its 10am, i did order my tickets earlier yestreday but forgot to ask what time coach leaves.

Coach 6 :) Probably get there about 9 though because i have to collect my ticket and have no idea where from!

See you all tomorrow!

Archived