IGNORED

Online Tickets

94th Minute

Just booked Leicester tickets through the online tickets section.

For £1.50 it really is a load of rubbish, does anyone know how long it takes them to send confirmation through? I just ordered tickets, it said that I had ordered them, but nothing looking overly official, then returned me to the booking page, where I had entered how many tickets I wanted.

The ticket page had a worning at the top of it, just the general one, about not entering all the information required (got that 1st time round for forgetting to tick the agree to terms and conditions box. Now 10 mins after doing this, still no confirmation email, I don't know if I really booked them, or if I got returned to the booking page for a reason? I'm left feeling all very confused.

Can anyone tell me how long they normally take to send through the confirmation?

Also whist I've got your attention; does anyone know what would happen if the tickets don't arrive by the time I leave, is there a way that they could print off more up a leicester, with my card, and the confirmation email, if I ever get one?

Wish I had just called the ticket office now!!

Just booked Leicester tickets through the online tickets section.

For £1.50 it really is a load of rubbish, does anyone know how long it takes them to send confirmation through? I just ordered tickets, it said that I had ordered them, but nothing looking overly official, then returned me to the booking page, where I had entered how many tickets I wanted.

The ticket page had a worning at the top of it, just the general one, about not entering all the information required (got that 1st time round for forgetting to tick the agree to terms and conditions box. Now 10 mins after doing this, still no confirmation email, I don't know if I really booked them, or if I got returned to the booking page for a reason? I'm left feeling all very confused.

Can anyone tell me how long they normally take to send through the confirmation?

Also whist I've got your attention; does anyone know what would happen if the tickets don't arrive by the time I leave, is there a way that they could print off more up a leicester, with my card, and the confirmation email, if I ever get one?

Wish I had just called the ticket office now!!

If its any help, i booked Watford and Plymouth tickets on sunday but didnt get a conformation e-mail. Was worried but got said tickets in the post today.

If its any help, i booked Watford and Plymouth tickets on sunday but didnt get a conformation e-mail. Was worried but got said tickets in the post today.

Cheers, I guess its useful in that I'm not going to worry about the confirmation email, I might just hope that I might get the tickets then, not sure ehat to do otherwise; I'll hope to see the money taken out of my account sometime soon then...unless they don't take it out until they send the tickets...Argh!

Is there anyone on the forum who works with the main site ticketing, who might be able to help?

Cheers, I guess its useful in that I'm not going to worry about the confirmation email, I might just hope that I might get the tickets then, not sure ehat to do otherwise; I'll hope to see the money taken out of my account sometime soon then...unless they don't take it out until they send the tickets...Argh!

Is there anyone on the forum who works with the main site ticketing, who might be able to help?

Always works perfectly for me - did you get the booking number confirmation page after entering your payment details?

Email usually comes within 30 seconds or so!

Always works perfectly for me - did you get the booking number confirmation page after entering your payment details?

Email usually comes within 30 seconds or so!

I didn't get a page with a number on it actually, and no email at the moment, actually just checked the booking website, in the past transactions, and its still blank, it is looking quite suspicious actually, I think I might try booking again. Really don't want to get stuck with 2 student tickets, adult tickets, I think that I could sell them on, but I'm not sure student tickets would be so easy.

Archived