IGNORED

Charlton Vs City

Rocky

FU**IN GET IN THERE!!!

Am shaking like a leaf - don't know whether to laugh or cry!!

Always liked Cureton ....

Bring on Hollowhead ...

Apologies for all of those living in the Chessels - it was not a screaming banshee - just me celebrating another point on our march to the Premiership

COME ON YOU BLOOMIN REDS!!!

Love the bloomin lot of ya!

FTG

That west brom goal nets me a cool 86 pound from a 4 pound stake.

I prayed just before full time and promised to give 20 pound to charity if I won it.

Looks like the Meningitis appeal courtesy of our marathon runner gets another 20 pound from me (to add to the 5 I donated the other week)

Some confusion as it includes the Sevilla game, which has gone to extra time but I believe the bet is based on 90 minutes :)

So when the money if I win, 66 for me, 20 for meningitis appeal :)

FU**IN GET IN THERE!!!

Am shaking like a leaf - don't know whether to laugh or cry!!

Always liked Cureton ....

Bring on Hollowhead ...

Apologies for all of those living in the Chessels - it was not a screaming banshee - just me celebrating another point on our march to the Premiership

COME ON YOU BLOOMIN REDS!!!

Love the bloomin lot of ya!

FTG

I think I heard you from the other side of West Street. :innocent06:

Well, whatever West Brom do in their game in hand, they'll still be a minimum of "1" point behind us, so even if they win 100 nil, our +3 Goal Difference will be irrelevant! (Just as long as we at least match, or better their Results, for the rest of the season!)

Come on you Reds!!! :winner_third_h4h:

We'll need more than just another Away Draw now, to guarantee our top spot, so let's go all out revenge for the win!

CTID

Haha love the comments from the bitter and twisted stokies: from their fanzine forum:

1-1 brizzle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they are jammy cunnts aren't they... no doubt they'll go on to win that 2-1 now :@

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It'll be a very fortuitous goal too. Off the referee's knee from the halfway line before catching a gust of wind and flying into the net at 40000mph.

Top of the league, 3 points clear after 36 games. IT'S NOT LUCK. WAKE UP YOU BITTER JEALOUS ####S!

Apart from WBA. But then again they have a game in hand, but we have the points...... :city:

Here is to a West Brom win on Sunday. I think a FA cup semi final at Wembley may take there thoughts off things. Just don't trust the ploughed field they will have to play on.

WAKE UP YOU BITTER JEALOUS ####S!

I'd rather they didn't.

I'll be quite happy if they spend the next 10 games thinking we're crap and crying in disbelief.

I'll be less pleased if they realise they need to actually turn in results and start doing so.

Haha love the comments from the bitter and twisted stokies: from their fanzine forum:

1-1 brizzle

they are jammy cunnts aren't they... no doubt they'll go on to win that 2-1 now :@

It'll be a very fortuitous goal too. Off the referee's knee from the halfway line before catching a gust of wind and flying into the net at 40000mph.

Top of the league, 3 points clear after 36 games. IT'S NOT LUCK. WAKE UP YOU BITTER JEALOUS ####S!

Lets hope their twitchy nerves spread onto the pitch!

Archived