IGNORED

Cardiff City

Dolman_Stand

If I have interpreted this correctly everybody who has bought Cardiff tickets must turn up on the day with their coach tickets, get on the coach then when we get to Ninnian Park buy the match ticket at this end. i.e. no tickets handed out on the coach as per usual 'bubble trips'.

Does anyone else not think this is a riot waiting to happen with potentially 1500 City supporters attempting to buy tickets within a maximum period of 2 hours??

If I have got this wrong can someone tell me!!

If I have interpreted this correctly everybody who has bought Cardiff tickets must turn up on the day with their coach tickets, get on the coach then when we get to Ninnian Park buy the match ticket at this end. i.e. no tickets handed out on the coach as per usual 'bubble trips'.

Does anyone else not think this is a riot waiting to happen with potentially 1500 City supporters attempting to buy tickets within a maximum period of 2 hours??

If I have got this wrong can someone tell me!!

Think you have this wrong - I handed over money for coach and match tickets today. Was told would be given tickets on the coach

FTG

Archived