IGNORED

Lee Johnson

exiledinwatford

I was disappointed in his early 20 games for us last year and thought he looked tired around Christmas time. I was pretty critical of him. He came good in the second half of the season though and played a full part in the promotion. This year he has been overshadowed by the magnificent Marvin Elliott in midfield prompting me to think "what if we could buy Barnsley's Howard to play alongside Marv?"

I have to say it though - Lee has been superb in the last 6 weeks playing his best football. Keep it up Lee - only 10 games to go!

:goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

I was disappointed in his early 20 games for us last year and thought he looked tired around Christmas time. I was pretty critical of him. He came good in the second half of the season though and played a full part in the promotion. This year he has been overshadowed by the magnificent Marvin Elliott in midfield prompting me to think "what if we could buy Barnsley's Howard to play alongside Marv?"

I have to say it though - Lee has been superb in the last 6 weeks playing his best football. Keep it up Lee - only 10 games to go!

:goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

... and yet another goal from a LJ set piece. Would be interesting to know how many that is now and how many points they have won us. Can't recall anybody that good at corners since the days when Mark Gavin used to put the ball on Dave Rennie's head at the near post every time. :goingup:

... and yet another goal from a LJ set piece. Would be interesting to know how many that is now and how many points they have won us. Can't recall anybody that good at corners since the days when Mark Gavin used to put the ball on Dave Rennie's head at the near post every time. :goingup:

I was going to write the excact same thing, his delivery into the penalty area is nothing short of superb. Every ball that goes into that box is near enough inch perfect but I now make that 4 Assists in the last 4 league games:

Corner for mccombe against Palace

Free kick to Mcindoe against Colchester

Free Kick for mccombe against Hull

Corner for Mccombe against Charlton

That is certainly impressive so all those swipers at LJ just admit you are wrong at that LJ has proven he can play at this level. Well Done LJ and lets hope you sign that new contract in the summer. :city:

Archived