IGNORED

Our Defence Today

Guest Bootylicious

Guest Bootylicious

Thought id give a mention to our defence today and in particular, Butler and Coles who handled Mooney and Parkin extremely well. Parkin didnt get a sniff at goal and on the one occasion in which Mooney did, he scuffed it well wide.

I heard a Swinedon fan on the radio saying that it was the worst he'd seen Parkin play. But i believe that was all down to Butts, Coles and Hill. They won everything in the air. :sub:

If only we could score more! :@

Can't argue with that, thought that the defence today was sound. Apart from Hills back pass in the first half, and the chance that has been mentioned in the second, they didn't put a foot wrong.

All we need to do is to start banging the goals in again.

Thought id give a mention to our defence today and in particular, Butler and Coles who handled Mooney and Parkin extremely well. Parkin didnt get a sniff at goal and on the one occasion in which Mooney did, he scuffed it well wide.

I heard a Swinedon fan on the radio saying that it was the worst he'd seen Parkin play. But i believe that was all down to Butts, Coles and Hill. They won everything in the air. :sub:

If only we could score more! :@

Did you ommit Carey from that for any particular reason ?

I thought the defence were god but i thought that Carey was destinctly average again. Bottled a few challenges and was bailed out by coles a fair few times.

All we need to do is to start banging the goals in again.

It was said today that we haven't scored more than 2 goals in a game since Grimsby. I just looked it up, that was 11 games ago. :sub:

On the bright side Roberts has maybe discovered a bit of form and confidence. Strange it has coincided with the return of Murray and change of position?

I hope it will continue and won't be too little too late. Scoring 1 goal per game doesn't help our goal diff much as QPR are banging them in three at a time.

On the bright side Roberts has maybe discovered a bit of form and confidence. Strange it has coincided with the return of Murray and change of position?

Roberts is once again playing in the position that suits him best - up front.

Two goals in two games, and played the best part of an hour in each.

Murray and Roberts are lethal when both are on form. There is only one person that can really keep up with Scott, and thats Christian.

He should have been playing up front from the start of the season but there we go.

Archived