IGNORED

Our Next Game On

I hope not. A friend is meant to be going to this one and as its his first Saturday off in months he wont be best pleased if the game is moved to a Monday night! Besides we have the Stoke game on Sky so cant see us having two games on in the space of 12 days!

I hope not. A friend is meant to be going to this one and as its his first Saturday off in months he wont be best pleased if the game is moved to a Monday night! Besides we have the Stoke game on Sky so cant see us having two games on in the space of 12 days!

Would be two games in 6 days, would it not..

Can't see aby other outsanding fixtures that weekend best would be Charlton/Southampton and Sheff Weds /Plymouth.

Is the Norwich/Ipswich on Sky on the Sumday?

Also don't Sky do all the final day games as a "match choice" arrangement for the Championship - seem to recall seeing Sunderland/ Birmingham/ Dery and Preston last year?

Guest zider_head

I would rather play when the other teams are playing then play catch up, so wouldnt want a Monday night game after other had played and maybe picked up points on the saturday

Personally i would love it be put back to monday night. My stupid cousin is getting married at 1330 on the saturday at quaker friers so its going to be 1430 by the end of the ceremony, then pictures then i'd have to fight my way through traffic before finding somewhere to park! I'll be lucky to see much of the 1st half!!!

COME ON SKY !!!

I also hope not.

A friend of mine from Warwick is coming down for his first game all season as he's having his stag weekend in Bristol. Having to save for a wedding means he can't justify the expense of most matches!

Personally i would love it be put back to monday night. My stupid cousin is getting married at 1330 on the saturday at quaker friers so its going to be 1430 by the end of the ceremony, then pictures then i'd have to fight my way through traffic before finding somewhere to park! I'll be lucky to see much of the 1st half!!!

COME ON SKY !!!

I'd check on that if I were you. Weddings no longer take place there. They now take place at the OLD COUNCIL HOUSE in Corn Street.

I also hope it isn't moved, as I have an international flight booked to come home on April 13th, as I am already specially extending my trip to the UK by a couple of days to come and attend my one game this season (Home vs Wolves). Put it this way, if it were to move I would be extremely angry and annoyed having made my international travel arrangements. I hope to maintain my one-game a season and 100% win record since emigrating to the USA eight years ago :fingerscrossed: .

I also hope it isn't moved, as I have an international flight booked to come home on April 13th, as I am already specially extending my trip to the UK by a couple of days to come and attend my one game this season (Home vs Wolves). Put it this way, if it were to move I would be extremely angry and annoyed having made my international travel arrangements. I hope to maintain my one-game a season and 100% win record since emigrating to the USA eight years ago :fingerscrossed: .

Ouch, hope is not moved then DC (for selfish reasons I was hoping it would be, then it may be on Setanta) but even though our game v Wolves looks the most attractive I do find it hard to see them showing us twice within a week.

I also hope not.

A friend of mine from Warwick is coming down for his first game all season as he's having his stag weekend in Bristol. Having to save for a wedding means he can't justify the expense of most matches!

hello buddy

fingers crossed it wont be moved if it is then the stag bash shall just stay up north street then into centre at night

be gutted if it is moved looking forward to it

An enticing top v bottom encounter.

By the time that match comes around should it be "An enticing mid-table vs relegated team encounter".

Does anyone know how much the Sky give to the home and away teams for a League match, could have been useful income to us.

Nope

APRIL

Mon 14 Sheffield Wednesday v Plymouth Argyle 7.30pm Championship

Sat 12 Championship Match TBA 5.15pm Championship

WTF....I mean....WTF?????? :noexpression:

That really wants me to get down the pub and see that one!

MM

Archived