IGNORED

3 Reasons Why Leicester Game Is Huge

riddlesdown red

1. They are now the only team who can do the double over us and hopefully will fail and what an achievement that would be.

2. Holloway is the manager and will do his utmost to P**s on our strawberries. ( Assuming he's not sacked by then )

3. And the most important with Watford and WBA not playing at weekend 3 points would put us 6 clear of Watford and when they come to the gate and bearing in mind their brilliant away form at the back of their mind they will know that should they lose they will be 9 points behind us, and this could be a psychological advantage.

Just thought of 4 and 5

4. WBA beat rovers after a reply extra time and penalties and have their heads turned by a visit to Wembley, and a few sendings off would be nice.

5 Holloway gets the sack after we win 1-3

AND LASTLY McCOMBE and ADEBOLA WERE LIONS LAST NIGHT and the Charlton fans I was on the train with on way home could not believe our support even at 1 down yet alone after we scored

Guest zider_head

10 points (if we won the next two) but WBA would have 3 games in Hand against Palace (still a shot at play offs) and Leicester (who would be fighting to stay up should we beat them) plus Chartlon away on sky where Liat could do his old club a favour maybe ??

Know which situation I would rather be in, I feel a draw away sat and a huge win at Watford would be fine would leave them 7 behind need to win all 3 games which I'm sure they wont !!!

1. They are now the only team who can do the double over us and hopefully will fail and what an achievement that would be.

2. Holloway is the manager and will do his utmost to P**s on our strawberries. ( Assuming he's not sacked by then )

3. And the most important with Watford and WBA not playing at weekend 3 points would put us 6 clear of Watford and when they come to the gate and bearing in mind their brilliant away form at the back of their mind they will know that should they lose they will be 9 points behind us, and this could be a psychological advantage.

Just thought of 4 and 5

4. WBA beat rovers after a reply extra time and penalties and have their heads turned by a visit to Wembley, and a few sendings off would be nice.

5 Holloway gets the sack after we win 1-3

AND LASTLY McCOMBE and ADEBOLA WERE LIONS LAST NIGHT and the Charlton fans I was on the train with on way home could not believe our support even at 1 down yet alone after we scored

1 , 2 and 5 don't matter ( although 5 is icing on the cake ). 3 and 4 is another cloud in heaven .

Archived