IGNORED

Question For Dave L

Clevedon Red

Dave - Just a qucik question and this sort of follows on from the red and white night. I see that Watford has been designated scarf night. Would it not be possible for the club to supply scarves free of charge to all fans at the turnstiles in a similar vein to that of the Manchester derby recently?

15k-20k scarfs of the simple variety could surely be sourced for a extremly cheap couple of quid each? Imagine the sight of all those scarves raised at the same time?

Worth a shout?

Guest zider_head

Yeah thats would be a fantastic gesture by the club, at christmas i bought 5 santa hats for a £1, i bought 15 for the lads i go to the game with, quality isnt that vital as most never made it home, but image the sight of 15,000 plus scarfs

Dave could you swing this with the trusts help etc ?

If the club couldnt swing that what about a huge incentive whereby offer people the chance to preorder them at say cost plus 10% in advance

These would do the tricks http://www.bcfcmegastore.co.uk/bc/store/pr..._list.jsp?id=13,

I doubt the club pay anywhere near the £9 mark

Do it please dave !!!

I mentioned this pre-season and it fell by the way side after a few backed the idea. I mentioned that instead of giving out certain items with season tickets hand out free scarves.

Everytime we scored it would have been excellent to see 9,500 or more scarves being waved above the head like some Prem supporters do after scoring or even winning.

It's not to late and it's something that could add to the increasing atmosphere at the gate to help make it a fortress.

MM

Bit late to get them all made up now isnt it? And it will probably cost the club a lot,

You only need basic red and white scarfs nothing else otherwise you are getting into expense if you have anything printed on them. As to it costing the club a lot of money maybe £50k I don't know but it would look a whole lot better than plastic bags.

Guest zider_head

I'm sure you could buy these in bulk without and tags from china for less then a pound each, 15 k scarves you do the maths

Not a lot in the grand scheme of things is it ? Two weeks trundles wages

Another question for Dave L:

I have bought tickets for the Leicester game online. Only U16 tickets were available by this method but I had to book them there and then to ensure that they were delivered to me in time. I have since discovered that U12 tickets are available for a fiver and indeed U8 tickets for £3. I have phoned and emailed the ticket office but have thus far had no response to my request for a refund. As a fellow fan (I was sat three seats away from you and Tony Robinson on Tuesday) can you get them to at least respond to the following email I sent....

Dear BCFC ticket office,

I still have not heard back from you.

The official website says that U12 tickets for Leicester away are £5 http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/AwayTickets/0,,...1238396,00.html

and yet I booked my tickets online where the only option is to buy under 16. Living in Oxfordshire I had to book the tickets there and then to ensure that they arrived before Saturday. Can you please let me know when I will be getting my refund?

Yours always,

[CJ]

Cheers!

CJ

Oh come on everybody have a rummage about at home, surely every fan must have some sort of City scarf!

I haven't bought one for years, think the last time was Wembley in the 80's, I'll hunt it out, give it a wash and if it doesn't disintegrate I'll bring it!!! I may also have one that they gave away with the ST's a few years ago, or was that for kids only?

My message is, please don't not join in just because the club aren't giving you a freebie. Your club needs you!!! :goingup:

Archived