IGNORED

Leicester Tickets

Rob k

I ordered mine online last week and i got in today and they are still not here, I leave for work before the post comes and get home from work too late to ring City to let them know they have not arrived. I'm now going to have to find time in the day tomorrow to somehow get to Ashton Gate and collect them as they cost me the best part of £100 for me and my mates and i cant let them down if they don't arrive tomorrow.

Has anybody else not received theres or is it just me? And how after paying £1.50 postage why does it take so long to send out?

I ordered mine online last week and i got in today and they are still not here, I leave for work before the post comes and get home from work too late to ring City to let them know they have not arrived. I'm now going to have to find time in the day tomorrow to somehow get to Ashton Gate and collect them as they cost me the best part of £100 for me and my mates and i cant let them down if they don't arrive tomorrow.

Has anybody else not received theres or is it just me? And how after paying £1.50 postage why does it take so long to send out?

God knows thats Royal Mail for you!! Ring up the ticket office tomorrow ask for Jane Maggs and I'm sure she will sort out 2 duplicate tickets to pick up at Leicester.

Archived