IGNORED

Southampton Voucher P?

Uxbridge Red

Hi

Would love to take my boy down to Southampton on the 05 April but fear that the ticket sales won't make it as far as general sales.

Please - if anyone could offer me their voucher P (2 needed if poss) I would be really grateful. I can collect it (them!) over the weekend of the Plymouth game when I am next in Bristol.

Thanks in advance.

Uxbridge Red

Might not make general sale, but pretty sure they'll still be some left come the Plymouth game. Saying that i will be getting mine before the Watford game. Thats if ticket office is open then? anybody know?

Yeah it is open before the game but I'm on coach 5 and i got my tickets yesterday... we don't normally have more then 6/7 coaches

Southampton have already said they will only sell HOME tickets to fans on there club database........

Seems a bit silly that Southampton are willing to turn away much needed income that could be generated by giving us more tickets. Thought they were suppose to be well skint + their ground holds over 30,000 which they got no hope of filling on their current form!

Seems a bit silly that Southampton are willing to turn away much needed income that could be generated by giving us more tickets. Thought they were suppose to be well skint + their ground holds over 30,000 which they got no hope of filling on their current form!

The parts of the ground to the left and right of the away end are ST areas....

Would you be happy to move from your seat for away fans?

Southampton have already said they will only sell HOME tickets to fans on there club database........

With a bit of luck, I should still on their database from my time at Uni down there so no worries for me and my mates if we don't get a ticket and still know a fair few people down there if I need to tap them up.

Hi

Would love to take my boy down to Southampton on the 05 April but fear that the ticket sales won't make it as far as general sales.

Please - if anyone could offer me their voucher P (2 needed if poss) I would be really grateful. I can collect it (them!) over the weekend of the Plymouth game when I am next in Bristol.

Thanks in advance.

Uxbridge Red

Hi,

I've PM'd you - check your inbox.

Taaa

Hi

Thanks in advance.

Uxbridge Red

was it youwho i saw when i went to get the tickets the other day standing outside the shop

I cant get down to the Gate over the weekend. I have a season ticket & tickets have been flying out so fast for the Southampton game do you reckon there will be any left come Monday morning? sell 800 tickets in 2days is a big ask but i was amazed how quick they have gone all ready!

Cheers

I cant get down to the Gate over the weekend. I have a season ticket & tickets have been flying out so fast for the Southampton game do you reckon there will be any left come Monday morning? sell 800 tickets in 2days is a big ask but i was amazed how quick they have gone all ready!

Cheers

Do we know that there are only 800 tickets left then??

Archived