IGNORED

Plymouth Won't Win Again !

richieb

:sub: Yep, I honestly believe that today was Plymouths last win of the season.

I reckon they have now blown it & it's in ours & QPR's to dump them back in the play-offs. :sub:

City - 0 pts, Oldham a - 0pts, QPR h - 0pts, Hartlepool a - 0pts, Colchester h - 0pts.

Danny it's over to you. :sub:

Guest mark Green

Might as well forget about Plymuff they are already promoted. I reckon they will turn us over on tuesday as well.

The best we can hope for is second place. :sub:

Guest mark Green
They will arrive at the Gate, full of promotion fever, we come out all guns blazing,firing blanks, go 3-0 down by half time & our nerves will kick in big time.

The Bristol band wagon will be off the rails. :sub:

Probably the more honest quote.

I think Plymouth will get 4 points from their remaining 15 available. This means (i think) that we can catch them. They are not a great bunch of players, they DID have a good manager, but no more. We do have quality players (crap manager but there yougo), and we can win all our remaining games.

My predicted finish:

1. City

2. QPR

3. Swindon

4. Plymouth

I will place bets :sub:

They will arrive at the Gate, full of promotion fever, we come out all guns blazing, go 3-0 up by half time & their nerves will kick in big time.

The Plymuff band wagon will be off the rails. :sub:

I would love to think you were right! :sub:

It would really suck if Plymouth beat us and that's what got them promoted! :D

I think Plymouth will be promoted, but not on Tuesday!!! :sub:

Come on City!!! :sub::):laugh:

I think Plymouth will get 4 points from their remaining 15 available. This means (i think) that we can catch them. They are not a great bunch of players, they DID have a good manager, but no more. We do have quality players (crap manager but there yougo), and we can win all our remaining games.

My predicted finish:

1. City

2. QPR

3. Swindon

4. Plymouth

I will place bets :sub:

I WOULD BET MONEY ON THIS ONE :sub::sub::sub:

I ain't a greedy.

But do me a favour and give me the money instead of giving it to the bookie.

At least you'll know it went to a good cause, and when the bet doesn't come in the heartache with be less knowing ya kept me in cider for a week longer rather than line a bookie's pocket

Go on.....you know it makes sense.

:sub: :sub:

My predicted finish:

1. City

2. QPR

3. Swindon

4. Plymouth

I will place bets  :sub:

Ok I meant... THAT would be cool! :sub:

Can't see City finishing top, especially when they cannot score more than 1 per game.

Plymouth seem to be a more balanced team with a tightish defence and a fair attack. QPR on the other hand may well have a decent attack but they have a kack defence, as to Swindle.

Plymouth to win the title, QPR second, City third. After that who cares? City need just 2 wins out of their last 5 games to finish in the play-offs for sure which is where they will end up. Then its a lottery with Swindle, Brighton and possibly Hartlepool.

Archived