IGNORED

The Cider Army Has A New Member

CiderSomerset

Hello all!!!!!

What a fantastic season we are having!

On top of that, the cider army has grown with one more member, my first son Ashton Scott was born today!!!! I have had to go out tonight and have a couple of pints of the apple juice to celebrate..

Been up since stupid O'Clock last night and am well and truely knackered (the other half is more tired than me I may add - she was fantastic today and is enjoying a well deserved rest in hospital tonight), but it was well worth it!

Come on you Reds!!!!!!

Going to bed now :fastasleep:

Hello all!!!!!

On top of that, the cider army has grown with one more member, my first son Ashton Scott was born today!!!! I have had to go out tonight and have a couple of pints of the apple juice to celebrate..

Been up since stupid O'Clock last night and am well and truely knackered (the other half is more tired than me I may add - she was fantastic today and is enjoying a well deserved rest in hospital tonight), but it was well worth it!

Come on you Reds!!!!!!

Congratultions! Clearly with all the excitement over the new stadium this is one issue the board have neglected: a potential generation of children called 'DAS Steven Lansdown' or similar!

Hello all!!!!!

Come on you Reds!!!!!!

Congrats chap!! :englandsmile4wf:

Archived