IGNORED

Xml Parsing Error

jambodinho

Has anyone had an XML Parsing Error come up either when trying to load, save or start a new game? i have searched all through the sigames forums but they don't have a fix for it. i have tried uninstalling and re-installing a few times and a number of other things but it still keeps coming up. From what i have read on the sigames forums they don't know what can be done about it. A few people have explained what they have done to get rid of it and i have tried these methods but no joy.

Anybody had this and got rid of it or are still experiencing this problem?

Cheers

Jambo

Has anyone had an XML Parsing Error come up either when trying to load, save or start a new game? i have searched all through the sigames forums but they don't have a fix for it. i have tried uninstalling and re-installing a few times and a number of other things but it still keeps coming up. From what i have read on the sigames forums they don't know what can be done about it. A few people have explained what they have done to get rid of it and i have tried these methods but no joy.

Anybody had this and got rid of it or are still experiencing this problem?

Cheers

Jambo

Have you added new kits etc.... maybe conflict somewhere there.

If not then have you tried installing the latest patch? LATEST PATCH FROM SIGAMES

as this should fix any known bugs with FM

Thanks for the reply. It happened a few days after i installed the latest patch. i didnt download it from the recommended link on the sigames forum as it was taking ages so i found another link which took a few minutes.

I have read every post on the forum about this error and tried all of their suggestions but to no evail. The way i have solved it (or think i have solved it) was to create a new user account on my pc and installed the game and latest patch here. This seems to have worked and i am not experiencing any problems. It just means i have to log into that particular user to play FM and the normal user to access the internet and my other programs. I don't know if any of that made sense to you!!

And no i havent downloaded any extra pictures or graphics. Just the 2 patches.

Archived