IGNORED

John Gaunt

Dolman Block B

Anyone read a nice little article in todays sun?

It goes like this;

Its great to see the real spirit of football is still alive and kicking.I was doing my one man show in Cheltenham on wednesday night, when a Bristol City fan said he was really excited about the chances of them getting to the Premier league.

My talksport colleague, and Hammers fan, Moose, tried to put him down by saying they will do a Derby and go straight back down.The fans response was brilliant. "I don't care. After 26 years of pain, I'm just going to enjoy the ride".

Thats football, thats a real fan.

Fair play that fellow......... :innocent06:

Anyone read a nice little article in todays sun?

It goes like this;

Its great to see the real spirit of football is still alive and kicking.I was doing my one man show in Cheltenham on wednesday night, when a Bristol City fan said he was really excited about the chances of them getting to the Premier league.

My talksport colleague, and Hammers fan, Moose, tried to put him down by saying they will do a Derby and go straight back down.The fans response was brilliant. "I don't care. After 26 years of pain, I'm just going to enjoy the ride".

Thats football, thats a real fan.

Fair play that fellow......... :innocent06:

The same John Gaunt that said we were lucky to beat Cov 3-0 at their place, and that we would go down!

fool!

He said today that he has informed the police and for the bloke to expect to hear from them.

I didnt actually hear the original tx. Can anyone enlighten me?

He said the text was too vile to read out.

Must have been pretty bad and bang out of order.

Archived