IGNORED

Finally A Sell Out?

BITW

depends how many watford bring doesnt it.

so we could fill the williams ateo and dolman and east end and still only have 16,800!!

and thats if they bring 800

how many have they sold/going to bring

surely theyll sell out??

Spot On.

As I've said before it's going to take imagination to sell out the ground unless Watford bring 3,000.

As I've said before it's going to take imagination to sell out the ground unless Watford bring 3,000.

Have the club given a reason for the huge segregation in The East End.

If Arsenal & Tottenham can have just a line of stewards as segregation, then surely so can we.

just though i'd email Dave Lloyd with a suggestion about this.such a waste

think they will squash it up a bit; when we sell the 800 odd E.E tickets, and we will :yes::drunk2:

does anyone know how many they are likely to bring??

any watford fans out there?

Nothing on there website apart from tickets brought after 4.30 today will have to be collected from the police box next to turnstiles :noexpression: oh and avoid the Wedlocks for a pre match pint :disapointed2se: .....very wise that you`ll be in for a long wait to get served :rofl2br:

Have the club given a reason for the huge segregation in The East End.

If Arsenal & Tottenham can have just a line of stewards as segregation, then surely so can we.

This has long been a bone of contention for me, too.

Apparently, the segregation is down to the demand of the police. Obviously our boys-in-blue aren't as rufty-tufty as their northern and metropolitan counterparts.

Archived