IGNORED

Charlton Fans On Soccer Am

pdgifford64

Stuck at work!! Did they say anything else about us??

Danny Haines just say that "Bristol" were one of the surprises this season and she said "Yeah Bristol City" then they went on to say about Southampton being a surprise for the opposite reason.

Gave the odds for Promotion from the beginning of the season and now, and that was it. We were 25/1 to go up at the start of the season. I think it was something like 9/1 now.

What bounce bounce were they doing?

Hard to make out what they were saying. Something like `bouncy bouncy Charlton`. Obviously picked it up from Tues. Maybe they were chanting bouncy bouncy Charlton bouncing out of the playoffs !.

City 7/2 to win the Championship from 25/1 at the start of the season.

PDG

Danny Haines just say that "Bristol" were one of the surprises this season and she said "Yeah Bristol City" then they went on to say about Southampton being a surprise for the opposite reason.

Gave the odds for Promotion from the beginning of the season and now, and that was it. We were 25/1 to go up at the start of the season. I think it was something like 9/1 now.

Please tell me where it is at 9/1 and I will sprint to the bookies now!

My mate put a tenner on at City being champions at 250/1 at the beginning of the season !!!

Blimey he/she must have a VERY friendly bookmaker.

If the 'impossible' happens, I win £ 2942 for a TOTAL stake of £ 25. All my bets were matched on the Betfair Exchange, with lowest odds of 110/1, and included £ 10 at 120/1 and £ 2 at 130/1 !!

I'm extremely 'frightened' of WBA.

Archived