IGNORED

Byfield Starts

robins72

So no team can do a double over us now. Good point in the circumstances. Watch for Holloway's reaction - that will be priceless. "We battered them", "How are they top of the league?" etc. etc.

If I was him Id be more concerned why his team cant score and havent in their last 7 matches!!

Nearlly started jumping. Saw a Jamuie McCune come up to score on soccer sat. Thought there was a delay on the radio for a sec! hashas

Another game gone not losing points on stoke

If we win against Watford and Atoke think we will go up.

Nearly got into a fight this week when I said I didn't have the stomach for a play off final..... Based on the fact that I nearly had a heart attack listening to that I am pretty sure I was right! God this team has more balls than any city team I have seen for 25 years.

But only at the back sounds like we had a good goal not given

Dunno what game you were listening to then. I'm just back from the game and don't recall anything that should've been given, we could've lost it 6 - 3. I've never seen a team like Leicster who can't hit the target from 12 yards!!

C

Dunno what game you were listening to then. I'm just back from the game and don't recall anything that should've been given, we could've lost it 6 - 3. I've never seen a team like Leicster who can't hit the target from 12 yards!!

C

according to the radio commentry Willons effort bounced down over the Goal line Hence the comment

C

Wilson had a shot 2nd half which hit the bar and bounced down over the line but the officials missed it.

It deffinately didnt go over i was also in line!! Hell of a strike though!

Was anyone else at the game not really concerned when they were attacking towards the end? I had no doubt in my mind that they wouldnt score! If they couldnt hit the taget when 2 on 1 against the goalie from 3 yards! What chance of scoring did they have when there was defenders in the box!

If they miss chances like that every week they deserve to go down!

Or we just have promotion credentuals :winner_third_h4h:

It deffinately didnt go over i was also in line!! Hell of a strike though!

Was anyone else at the game not really concerned when they were attacking towards the end? I had no doubt in my mind that they wouldnt score! If they couldnt hit the taget when 2 on 1 against the goalie from 3 yards! What chance of scoring did they have when there was defenders in the box!

If they miss chances like that every week they deserve to go down!

Or we just have promotion credentuals :winner_third_h4h:

Can add to the comments above, just got back, it definately was not over the line. Great strike though. Basso showed why he is the best keeper outside of the premiership today - some real classy saves (on those occaisions when Leicester actually hit the target!)

Archived