IGNORED

Mark " Lawro" Lawrenson

Will Rollason

fool

Knew nothing as an average player in a good team, knew nothing about management, knows nothing about tactics or anything else but still gets to spout off on a regular basis on the telly, now gives us his considered opinion on champ football

yeah like you've seen any this or any other season apart from Preston v stoke

what a no mark, forgotten how much he annoys me and how the whole match of the day set up grates on my nerves too.

Surely they can do away with the old pals act and get some different talking heads in??

I have watched some pretty dire Premiership games, so to judge the Championship on one game shows what a fool he is. He overlooks a lot of things-

1 - If the Championship is so poor, why are the 3 relegated Premiership sides not doing better?

2 - Derby have done so badly, partly because the Manager & Chairman were at loggerheads, even after the Play Off Final.

3 - Why can none of us survive, the right signings and a bit of luck, and who knows? Both City and Stoke are quite resiliant.

4 - The relegated teams may get cash, but they usually have to re-build, virtually from scratch.

5 - Is it a better League where you can predict the Top 4 and bottom 8 at the outset, or where it is truly competitive?

How can we trust a man who ridiculed Drydens move to the Premiership, when we all knew that he would be a great sucess..... :whistle2:

Total c**k head and very disrespectful. He goes on about how often the lower teams can beat the top teams in this league. He must be one of those who really enjoys watching man-ure beating the likes of wigan every week. As mentioned. Barnsley beat chelsea. They played ballack wright phillips terry malouda anelka joe cole. And yet this team of world class players is beaten by a team in such a poor division??

#### :disapointed2se:

A total K nobhead because he hasn't even tried to offer any explanations why the CCC lacks the quality he continually refers too i.e. all the money in the game is concentrated in the Prem and nowhere else full stop. Even more damning is that I would guestimate that maybe, 75% of all the money is concentrated in just 4 clubs who we all know so well. The fact that these 4 clubs could probably all put out a decent reserve side that could compete in the championship is the clincher. It is possibly fair to say that Manure have a squad size around 53 players (I believe) and that they are able to mop up not only the best foreign talent but, the most promising British youngsters too.

Lawro say's "the gap is getting wider and wider" of course it is, and it seems all but you Lawro know exactly why this should be.

He's probably the most annoying person in football these days. He obviously hasn't been following the Championship at all.

Right, time to get back to the game for more of his irritating quips.

Beagrie , don't forget him .

I've been spouting off about Mr Personality for a long time .

Boring boring boring . Nearly as bad as boring Lee Dixon .

Archived