IGNORED

Our Current Form - What Do You Make Of It?

BristolCity4Life84

We`re obviously not playing our best. But the fact we`re not playing at our best and still picking up points, bodes well for the season remaining. I don`t think we`ll be able to get away with our current form and finish in the Top 2, but it should be enough for the play-offs at least. But i`d love us to finish Top 2 and winning the title would be nice as well!

We`re obviously not playing our best. But the fact we`re not playing at our best and still picking up points, bodes well for the season remaining. I don`t think we`ll be able to get away with our current form and finish in the Top 2, but it should be enough for the play-offs at least. But i`d love us to finish Top 2 and winning the title would be nice as well!

we've moved top of the league by 3 points with our current form, so yes, we will go up if we carry on as we are.

Wigan got promotion with more 1-0 wins than I care to remember.

Our form is quite amazing considering we've not a player in the Leagues top 20 goalscorers, its good cos not even the opposition knows where the goals will come from. They are unable to snuff out individual players.

1st 10 games 17 points.

2nd 10 games 17 points

3rd 10 games 17 points

4th 10 games

7 games 15 points so far ....... consistancy will do it, with a nice steady increase at the end.

its looking good so far, the Basso factor will be worth 3 or 4 points in the run in as well

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived