IGNORED

15 Points To Play For.

richieb

Lee Millers face at the end of the game, showed the disappointment. :sub:

But the smile will be back on his face within a month.

15 points & this is how it will look.

Plymouth as previously said will get 'nil points' - ok give them 1 v. Colchester.

QPR - Barnsley a - 1pts, Stockport h - 3pt, Plymouth a - 3pts, Swindon h - 1 pt, Owls a - 0 pts

City - Plymuff h - 3pts, Luton a - 3pts, BHA h - 3pts, Barnsley a - 3pts, Blackpool h - 3pts.

Final Div 2 table.

BRISTOL CITY - 87 pts

QPR - 83 Pts

PLYMOUTH - 82 pts

:sub:

Guest Withnail

Don't be surprised to see Stockport pick up something against QPR, they are topping the form table at the moment. QPR have a very tricky run in, but at this time of the season, all games are hard.

That's funny I'd have to remember that one. You and your crazy dreams......
All we have to do is dream :sub:

As you are coming to the Gate on Tuesday, come & share a dream with us in the Supporters Club. :sub:

Sorry no Gingsters, but good Bristolian hospitality.

You have done well this season & look set for that promotion spot. But every season a classic upset occurs.

"They think it's all over" - not yet my friend. :sub:

Guest southhamsgreen

9 ponts clear and 5 games to go. Its not over yet, but hey, 1 point from the next 5?

Come on get real.

That was a good point for you today, as swindon are doing well.

We might lose some games.............but then.........so might you?

Guest GreenSoldier

Big enough font? Yeah you're right I think we're to far ahead now plus QPR and Bristhole are too inconsistant to catch us up.

Big enough font? Yeah you're right I think we're to far ahead now plus QPR and Bristhole are too inconsistant to catch us up.
Yep, you are right here.

All looks set for a Plymuff promotion & honest money on you boys.

:sub:

Its in the bag & can't see anything other than the 1st Div for you boys. :sub:

But a few more twists & turns could well develop? :sub:

Guest GreenSoldier

Not after today's results in all honesty richie. Remember the majority of this team were in the squad won the third division championship so they've experienced it all before. Whereas what have you and QPR experienced in recent seasons? Massive underachievement and abject failure.

Not after today's results in all honesty richie. Remember the majority of this team were in the squad won the third division championship so they've experienced it all before. Whereas what have you and QPR experienced in recent seasons? Massive underachievement and abject failure.
I have too admit it, you have summed it up quite nicely.

Our Manager has had more money than any other & Div 2 & we still uner achieve.

It was noted recently that your players are amoungst the lowest paid in the league & credit where credits due have performed beyond all expectations.

Still reckon a few twists & turns yet, but as I said honest dosh on your green gobs.

Yours to lose. :sub:

On our day we can out perform any team in this damn div, but can't express it week in week out. :sub:

We coped well with the direct style that Swindle gave today & understand that the same style will be evident on Tues?

Abject failure,we know all about,but the fat lady wont be singing just yet. :sub:

I do think there will be some twists and turns left, with Plymouth making it harder for themselfs, but they have the championship in the bag. It would be abject failure for them not to win the title, and nothing short of a miracle if they drop out of the top 2.

had we won today, it could have happened, because if both us and QPR beat Plymouth, while winning our other game in that time, then 1 point would have seperated us. I still think the gap will be <5 points.

Archived