IGNORED

What Happened ?

PAPA650

Come back from leicester game after a round 300 miles and all me and the boys could do was laugh all the way down the motorway !! :winner_third_h4h:

we could not believe what we just saw , how the hell did they miss so many sitters we stopped counting after 7 easy goal chances :noexpression: then the harder attempts at goal our god basso saved them some how !!! so I'm starting to believe in what he does :innocent06:

can we really have this much luck this year because if we is honest we've had some real bad games and come away with points, we seem to be a 45 min team ? take charlton i was their also and if we played like we did in the 2nd half we could beat any 1 on the day but i stress why cant we do this every game ? well not every game no one is that good ! even wba cant seem to do it ? this division is so wide open this year and a funny one i may add but if we can just pull our socks up and try and put a decent run together playing the passing game we do so well on the right matches i still think we have very good chance of going up :fingerscrossed:

Basso must have mom for his fine saves and previous to my earlier thread in the week i think Wilson had a brill game bar the odd blunder but the wind was real bad so il let that go :disapointed2se: so il eat humble pie BS3 RED !

curious why Carey did'nt play because if GJ don't like splitting a team that gets results why did'nt Sproule start then ? i wish Ivan would make more runs in to box and cut in like he did when he scored that cracker many moons ago bit like our old Murry and i thought their was a chance he may of played this game has rumours has it. Still feel we is missing the right partnership up front and again I'm screaming for Brooker to come back and play with adelbola il put money down that they will link up well ! problem for adelbola is he not superman and can not do the job of two strikers hence i say give SB a chance 4 goals in 4 now is'nt it

cant wait for tuesday got a real good feeling about this game and I'm pretty sure it will be a full house :englandsmile4wf:

COME ON YOU RED'S AUTOMATIC PROMOTION :fingerscrossed:

Come back from leicester game after a round 300 miles and all me and the boys could do was laugh all the way down the motorway !! :winner_third_h4h:

we could not believe what we just saw , how the hell did they miss so many sitters we stopped counting after 7 easy goal chances :noexpression: then the harder attempts at goal our god basso saved them some how !!! so I'm starting to believe in what he does :innocent06:

can we really have this much luck this year because if we is honest we've had some real bad games and come away with points, we seem to be a 45 min team ? take charlton i was their also and if we played like we did in the 2nd half we could beat any 1 on the day but i stress why cant we do this every game ? well not every game no one is that good ! even wba cant seem to do it ? this division is so wide open this year and a funny one i may add but if we can just pull our socks up and try and put a decent run together playing the passing game we do so well on the right matches i still think we have very good chance of going up :fingerscrossed:

Basso must have mom for his fine saves and previous to my earlier thread in the week i think Wilson had a brill game bar the odd blunder but the wind was real bad so il let that go :disapointed2se: so il eat humble pie BS3 RED !curious why Carey did'nt play because if GJ don't like splitting a team that gets results why did'nt Sproule start then ? i wish Ivan would make more runs in to box and cut in like he did when he scored that cracker many moons ago bit like our old Murry and i thought their was a chance he may of played this game has rumours has it. Still feel we is missing the right partnership up front and again I'm screaming for Brooker to come back and play with adelbola il put money down that they will link up well ! problem for adelbola is he not superman and can not do the job of two strikers hence i say give SB a chance 4 goals in 4 now is'nt it

cant wait for tuesday got a real good feeling about this game and I'm pretty sure it will be a full house :englandsmile4wf:

Wilson's run and shot was top class and one of the few highlights of a poor game.

Basso must have mom for his fine saves and previous to my earlier thread in the week i think Wilson had a brill game bar the odd blunder but the wind was real bad so il let that go :disapointed2se: so il eat humble pie BS3 RED !

curious why Carey did'nt play because if GJ don't like splitting a team that gets results why did'nt Sproule start then ? i wish Ivan would make more runs in to box and cut in like he did when he scored that cracker many moons ago bit like our old Murry and i thought their was a chance he may of played this game has rumours has it. Still feel we is missing the right partnership up front and again I'm screaming for Brooker to come back and play with adelbola il put money down that they will link up well ! problem for adelbola is he not superman and can not do the job of two strikers hence i say give SB a chance 4 goals in 4 now is'nt it

...and there was me thinking we were in the middle of a pretty decent run !!

PDG

...and there was me thinking we were in the middle of a pretty decent run !!

PDG

as in some good passing ftb and take the chance's and points whilst others are dropping points also !!

a win yesterday would have put some day light between the chasing pack, almost felt sorry for leicester :winner_third_h4h: nahhhhhhh il take that back !!!! goal was over line also just seen highlights

It was just over. Being sad i paused my sky+ as it hit the floor and it was just over.

Ahhhh referee changed the game we should have 3 points instead of 1 :ranting:

Damn you linesman.... linesman out!!!

If we lose promotion now cos of them 2 missed points..... :innocent06:

But of course we won't WE'RE BRISTOL CITY WE'LL BE TOP :D

Ahhhh referee changed the game we should have 3 points instead of 1 :ranting:

Damn you linesman.... linesman out!!!

If we lose promotion now cos of them 2 missed points..... :innocent06:

But of course we won't WE'RE BRISTOL CITY WE'LL BE TOP :D

If i had to pause the footage to tell then there was no way a linesman would have been able to tell in real time. I amjust highlighting that it was over.

I'm still happy with a point though as they should have been out of sight by half time.

Archived