IGNORED

Was Miller A Waste Of Money?

Guest bebber

NO!

Mooney hardly had a chance today, was well controlled by Coles and Butler.

Miller is only young, long way to go yet, but is pure quality and will show his worth. He has already scored a few for us, set up goals and played some good games, give him a chance :sub:

I am afraid, it's cliche we have heard all too often at the Gate.

"one for the future" :sub:

I think Miller is a decent player & would like to see him play with Roberts.

Whether he is worth £300k, well not sure. :sub:

As DW will say - time will tell.

Mooney would have been great, but is on massive wages at Swindle so I hear. I think Miller is a class act, and will given next season prove to be a top striker and get a lot of goals.

Head up Lee!

Remember for all the praise Mooney gets, he was a MASSIVE gamble, for Swindon to take, he is on massive wages and had scored 3 goals in the season gone, and less than 5 the year before.

Miller isn't a risk, it's fairly obvious to anyone, that he will be good. Although the silly bint who had a go at me today, would probably disagree, but then she thinks jason roberts is thrid division shite :sub:

If we had bought cureton (as so many wanted to) we would all be complaining now that we had no ariel preseance upfront, miller only really lacks pace, and that can be worked on. I think whoever we bought there would have been complaints, i think Miller is an all round player

Sorry if this makes no sense, I'm going to fail my english GCSE

Next season, will have Gillespie, lisbie and miller as our main strikers. Gillespie is class, trust me i saw him on championship manager and if that is anything to go by by he will form a great partnership with miller. As for Miller, he was the best player Wilson as signed as he wins all the airel challenges and also has quick feet!!!!

Guest Cyprus_Red

anyone who went to qpr early on in the season would have seen he was going to be good. he was class that day and his goal superb.

anyone barnsley will beat qpr, we will beat plymouth and everything will be marry by tuesday night.

A transfer fee has nothing to do with a player. It's his previous clubs estimation of him.

We bought Thorpe for £1m and he did not live up to the price tag. As much as I hate the bloke thats not his fault though. Fulham and City agreed the fee not him.

In this case Falkirk and City arranged the fee - not Lee Miller.

As for asking if he was a waste of money, no I don't think he is. Some people were perhaps expecting him to come in and score goals goals and more goals. He hasn't done that, but then the supply hasn't been there all season has it?

He's 20, playing in his first full season away from his Home, but in my opinion he has shown on occasions what a player he can become.

No he's not a waste of money.

Archived