IGNORED

The I Wish Bristol Rovers Good Luck Thread..

philgas1

• SC&T Board Members
Sorry Phil, I'm hoping for extra time, at least four WBA injurys & them to nick it in the last min.

I'll see you extra time and at least four injuries, and raise you a replay, extra time, penalties, at least 4 injuries and 2 sendings off ... and WBA to knick it on the last pen and go on to get through their semi and meet Cardiff in the final ... thus taking the minds of all Baggies and Cardiff players totally off the league, so WBA's promotion push fades away and Cardiff have no stomach for the fight with us on March 22nd.

No chance I'll be wishing the gas good luck but they won't have a better chance to progress than this year. What a shit Cup it's been.

Oddly enough, I feel it's the best in a long time. Nothing is more boring then seeing the big 4 win everything every year.

Oddly enough, I feel it's the best in a long time. Nothing is more boring then seeing the big 4 win everything every year.

True but the Cup for me is about the odd giant-killing not all the time. I agree with what you're saying about the top four but I'd like to see someone like Villa, Everton or Newcastle win it. When you get to the business end I don't want to be watching Barnsley or Rovers. I want to watch two quality sides going hammer and tong.

A physical, booking-filled 90 minutes ending in a draw today would do nicely.

Then a replay with WBA sneaking through on pens after a energy-sapping 120 minutes (with another big serving of bookings for West Brom) sounds about right.

A Cardiff vs. WBA semi-final would be good too, as Albion have to visit Ninian Park the tuesday prior to the semi-final weekend already. You can bet that both teams would field weak line ups in the league game if that happened, something that I think would benifit Cardiff more.

Along with that Watford head to the Hawthorns the weekend after the semis, a game that has huge importance in the promotion shake up, and you have to wonder what sort of mindset the WBA team might be in then if they have either been dumped out or got to an FA cup final.

Amazing how important the FA cup has become in the Championship promotion shake up this year!

Archived