IGNORED

Hi All

PhilC

Hi all, just wanted to do a first post and say hello!

I'm known as W6 Red (As I have re-located to Hammersmith from Bristol...)

I've supported City since about '95-'96. I was a Liverpool fan as a young lad and still have a soft spot for them. My best mate introduced me to City though, as we both loved football, and he always went with his dad at the time, and I got invited along...before asking if I could go with them! The three of us still actually go, Such as Charlton last week - That doesn't say much though as we're all London based.

I used to be a member of this forum in the late nineties, but as far as I remember I stopped using it because I was getting fed up with all the bickering (And possibly the results but can't remember to be honest). I read it so much though (Almost every day...) I decided to re-join. However I'm not really a conversation starter so don't expect me to start many posts. I'm not a moaner and I'm not an early leaver, and I may or may not get involved ion silly arguments, although I will probably try to avoid them. Oh and I can be very sarcastic at times, unlike any one else on here, obviously.

Anyway Hope that's all good, and hope to chat to you lads and lasses soon,

Cheers

W6 Red

I was getting fed up with all the bickering (And possibly the results but can't remember to be honest). W6 Red

Best you steer well clear then mate. Bickering? This is Bickering f@king Central. Enjoy the results by all means, but the forum will never change, even if we win the Champions League.

Archived