IGNORED

Help Needed.....

bcfc_4_life

Whats the best way to keep thinking positive about one of the biggest days in a 19 year old lad's life a night before a massive massive day for whole family.

I know city are top of the league but its the night before a huge day for bcfc life family and i can't get myself to think positive about the income and if there is any justice in this world.

I haven't been sleeping for a while now around a month or so and can't really talk about these problems as my friends don't seem to notice when something is up.

I guess i just need the answer to is there any justice? will a bad person get what he deserves or will he be let free as many bad people have in this world?

Sorry,

bcfc 4 life :sad26:

Whats the best way to keep thinking positive about one of the biggest days in a 19 year old lad's life a night before a massive massive day for whole family.

I know city are top of the league but its the night before a huge day for bcfc life family and i can't get myself to think positive about the income and if there is any justice in this world.

I haven't been sleeping for a while now around a month or so and can't really talk about these problems as my friends don't seem to notice when something is up.

I guess i just need the answer to is there any justice? will a bad person get what he deserves or will he be let free as many bad people have in this world?

Sorry,

That's a very down-beat posting from someone who can come up with such a splendid motif. I know that it's a very glib response but it seems to me that life is very much a case of Que Sera Sera, and there are never, ever any guarantees. Justice ?- well, it can exists, but life can be fundamentally unfair as well, and there's really no guarding against that, either. It's really just a matter of hoping for the best:- I know that's trite too, but there are times when you can't escape using cliches

Sorry,

Have you been on the sauce (again?)? Could you please post this again in English.

That's a very down-beat posting from someone who can come up with such a splendid motif. I know that it's a very glib response but it seems to me that life is very much a case of Que Sera Sera, and there are never, ever any guarantees. Justice ?- well, it can exists, but life can be fundamentally unfair as well, and there's really no guarding against that, either. It's really just a matter of hoping for the best:- I know that's trite too, but there are times when you can't escape using cliches

:)

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I'm normally a happy clappy fella, and will be again, after i hear news, i guess my belief in God is being tested at the minute and it's only due to sheer determination and to keep going till they do something about this bad person that has taken it all the way to court.

FAO If you want to know what the big day is then PM me i will tell you VIA Pm.

Many Thanks, Si

:)

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I'm normally a happy clappy fella, and will be again, after i hear news, i guess my belief in God is being tested at the minute and it's only due to sheer determination and to keep going till they do something about this bad person that has taken it all the way to court.

FAO If you want to know what the big day is then PM me i will tell you VIA Pm.

Many Thanks, Si

Doesn't sound good Si. Whatever trouble you're facing GL and keep your chin up mate.

Doesn't sound good Si. Whatever trouble you're facing GL and keep your chin up mate.

Cheers mate, now just gota wait for news from the old leprechaun whos my mum, hope all goes our way.

In the mean time my avatar and the league table is doing it for now.... :D

Sorry,

There is a god!!! there is some justice in this world!!!

The bad person has been sent to JAIL FOR 6 YEARS!

Would prefer more but hey !!!

Archived