IGNORED

Bristol Bomben

terpin

Just opened up the daily 'Aftenposten' newspaper here in Norway to see Johnson's face staring back at me!

Title translates as "The Bristol Bomb" and the article talks about how we were expected to get relegated this season but are now on the verge of the Premiership. Also talks about ex. Norwegian City players Vegard Hansen, Stig Johansen and a bit out Benny.

Made my Monday morning that bit brighter!!

n23112762_32769532_5457.jpg

Just opened up the daily 'Aftenposten' newspaper here in Norway to see Johnson's face staring back at me!

Title translates as "The Bristol Bomb" and the article talks about how we were expected to get relegated this season but are now on the verge of the Premiership. Also talks about ex. Norwegian City players Vegard Hansen, Stig Johansen and a bit out Benny.

And so begins our push for global domination. :winner_third_h4h:

PDG

cheers for that, appreciated!

Here's the online version:

http://fotball.adressa.no/england/article102179.ece

It's actually a good read if you have a reasonable grasp of Germanic Languages! Not that hard to follow.

I particularly liked the line: Jeg husker supporterne kalte ham Benny Hill, sier Nordhus.

Which I guess translates as "Yet some supporters called him Benny Hill says Nordhus." (With reference to Benny Lennartson!!!)

Archived