IGNORED

City In The Home End

tin

No two ways about it. I haven't missed a City game, home or away, since Hull away in November but can't get a ticket in the away end for this one. Tried ringing up several times and can't even get in the queue. What a joke.

The club should really bring in some sort of loyalty scheme to avoid this sort of shambles. Those of us who could be bothered to make the trip to Scunny on a Tuesday night or to Colchester the other week should have priority over those who fancy a jolly up. Got no choice now but to get tickets in the home end now. Luckily, I'm on Southampton's database from my time at Uni down there two years ago so should be abble to get a ticket but am far from happy with it.

Any others in the same boat? :badmood:

Good look in getting Saints home tickets, their system is a shambles and unless your a member it's very hard to get a ticket, as you have to ring up two weeks before, and I suspect they'll not send them (tickets) to a Bristol addy

What about an Exeter address?! I've just checked and the online ticket shop is still 'down for maintenance'. : :disapointed2se:

Good look in getting Saints home tickets, their system is a shambles and unless your a member it's very hard to get a ticket, as you have to ring up two weeks before, and I suspect they'll not send them (tickets) to a Bristol addy

Still got a few mates down there that will go and pick them up for me over the counter so no worries there. We'll get in the home end. He who dares...

Is there no chance we wont be given more tickets once we have sold out? Their ground holds over 30,000 and they arent exactly filling it!!!

Absolutely no chance. BBTR is right, they've got ST holders either side of the away end and that is our final allocation but you're right it won't sell out. It'll be nowhere near but they aren't going to move ST holders just to accomodate a load more of us. No chance.

No two ways about it. I haven't missed a City game, home or away, since Hull away in November but can't get a ticket in the away end for this one. Tried ringing up several times and can't even get in the queue. What a joke.

The club should really bring in some sort of loyalty scheme to avoid this sort of shambles. Those of us who could be bothered to make the trip to Scunny on a Tuesday night or to Colchester the other week should have priority over those who fancy a jolly up. Got no choice now but to get tickets in the home end now. Luckily, I'm on Southampton's database from my time at Uni down there two years ago so should be abble to get a ticket but am far from happy with it.

Any others in the same boat? :badmood:

internet sales have gone down,

plus it's monday morning, so it's bound to be busy.

how about using a bit of common sense before hammering the club.

you phone up on a monday morning? and your suprised that it's busy?

whatever next

Maybe because it was the only time I could do it as none of us could get down the ground before Watford tomorrow, which is what me and my mate's were originally planning to do before Friday evening's announcement that there were 800 left. :noexpression:

We've all got tickets now thanks to PhatWill but still think the club should look at some sort of loyalty scheme to give those who make the effort to go to shitholes like S****horpe on a freezing Tuesday night priority over the daytrippers. Surely if we go up it's a must. Think of the scrum for tickets to go Arsenal or Man Utd. Every man and his dog will want in on that!

not sure if its already been mentioned but anyone know how many weve sold so far. it cant have sold out just yet surely...

I'm panicing well bad encase it has sold out. there was just over 2000 tickets sold before the weekend, and you couldnt purchase any tickets during the weekend. it would be impossible to sell nearly a 1000 in one day wouldnt it?...

Two of us ringing this morning couldn't even get onto the Q-ing system for nearly an hour.

I could foresee Watford and Saints being sold out by the end of today.

Two of us ringing this morning couldn't even get onto the Q-ing system for nearly an hour.

I could foresee Watford and Saints being sold out by the end of today.

I rang at 9:59 this morning and was 15th in the queue, still took over half an hour to speak to the ticket office and finally get the Saints tickets, very very slow service.

Well tickets are only on sale to season ticket holders until next week, so no part time charlies will be able to get tickets.

We all know there's ways and means around that. All you need is a voucher to get priority for the ticket. There's one thread where someone's pleaing for vouchers to the Saints game to let the part-time charlies in. I've done that same for two of my mate's for Cardiff but they go to every game, just don't have ST's.

I went down the ground to get Saints tickets this morning and it was really really busy. Given there were only 800 tickets left and people were all buying 4 or 5 each (with vouchers) I reckon it will be sold out by the end of the today.

At 12.30 earlier today i went down the Gate to get Southampton tickets and there were only 375 left the girl said. So cant see them going on GS.

Just ordered 3 more over the phone. Trying all day eventually got in the Queue at number 18 took 20 mins to reach number 1.

Hmm, there's a few us going to this hoping to go in home end... maybe not then.

Only hope is some Saints fans are reading this and will buy some extra tickets and be selling them outside the ground.

If by any chance there are, please PM me so we can meet up before the game. :fingerscrossed:

I'm realy gutted reading this thread. :( I was really hoping to get tickets for this game and ive even booked a hotel for an overnight stay in Southampton. Looks like i'll be going around the shops with the wife instead :unsure:

same as that mate,I'm just glad we dident book our train and hotel tickrts last week like we were going to,,oh well,got a horrible feeling its going to be the same for stoke and sheffield aswell,but at least stoke is on tv :(

Archived