IGNORED

Roberts

Guest Cyprus_Red

Guest Cyprus_Red

was he injured or was that one of wilsons great subs again!!!!

i thought he was brilliant again, always looked good on the ball and looked like scoring.

Who set up the goal with a brilliant bit of "let's anticipate how cr@p the Swindon defender is" followed by "If I was Christian Roberts I'd shoot here and the ball would end up in the crowd, but look Christian is free!! A better player, like me, should pass it so that the team score" ?

here we go again, this is about the 3rd or 4th thread since yesterday saying the same thing and probably the 100th so far this season.

Peacock/Wilson blah, blah!

Roberts played well but was slowing down, took a knock and looked like he might be struggling. Peacock defends better and we were under pressure at the time.

Anyway as others have said......... hardly Peacock's fault he is played all the time and never gets taken off.

If some of you actually watched him in a game with a more positive outlook and took some notice of his overall contribution then maybe you would see a different player :sub:

I felt Roberts was right to come off as he had tsken a few whacks, was tiring abit and was also on a booking. I'd have much rather seen Lita on the bench to come on though as he is a like for like replacement and with Miller and Peacock up there they are too similair.

Who set up the goal with a brilliant bit of "let's anticipate how cr@p the Swindon defender is" followed by "If I was Christian Roberts I'd shoot here and the ball would end up in the crowd, but look Christian is free!! A better player, like me, should pass it so that the team score" ?
Well put.Roberts had gone off the boil and was looking lost,Miller was the option and he nearly scored(still cant belive it,was right behind goal and already up in air!!!).

Simple enough.

Also as well as setting Robrts up for goal,Leapy battled Gurney for 90 mins generally worked his butt off AND was at the back post to head it across for Windy in the 94th min :sub: Give the guy a break

Well put.Roberts had gone off the boil and was looking lost,Miller was the option and he nearly scored(still cant belive it,was right behind goal and already up in air!!!).

Simple enough.

Doesn't that proove the point though ? Roberts went off, we had one clear chance and missed an absolute sitter, robbo had one clear chance.

Um as for saying Peacock passed because he is a better player than robbo who wouldn't have, who are you kidding ? Roberts got himself into some great positions to shoot, and because of people like your good self who moan at him when he makes a chance on his own, then shoots but gets it wrong, was the reason Robbo was passing up good shooting opportunities to lay it off to his superior strike partner, who then proceeded to do sod all.

Also in the last 5 minuites there were occasions where Bell put some great balls in and the supposedly superior Peacock was ###### about on the edge of the box, when a lesser striker such as robbo would have been throwing himself at goal, and quite possibly getting us a second.

Doesn't that proove the point though ? Roberts went off, we had one clear chance and missed an absolute sitter, robbo had one clear chance.

Um as for saying Peacock passed because he is a better player than robbo who wouldn't have, who are you kidding ? Roberts got himself into some great positions to shoot, and because of people like your good self who moan at him when he makes a chance on his own, then shoots but gets it wrong, was the reason Robbo was passing up good shooting opportunities to lay it off to his superior strike partner, who then proceeded to do sod all.

Also in the last 5 minuites there were occasions where Bell put some great balls in and the supposedly superior Peacock was ###### about on the edge of the box, when a lesser striker such as robbo would have been throwing himself at goal, and quite possibly getting us a second.

No No No Spud :sub: I am SO not getting at Christian.The question was why was he taken off,and that was my answer.

I was quoting the other post to defend Leapy who gets far too much clog in my opinion.

Chris might well of squared it :sub::sub::sub:

Lets not argue about who should have what.Peacock did most of his work back to goal with that monster Gurney up his bum!!! Chris caused them some probs but didnt get chance to use his pace much.

Matty Hill worked a couple of openings but passed,so did Belly :cool:

Tough game and I've gotta disagree with Danny.W :sub: on 2nd half Swinetown deserved point but Jesus they were awful :sub: Fancy watching that every week? :sub:

Guest blairhater

I would have taken C.R and L.P off early second half.

It needed freshening up and i felt we were being bullied out of it.

The ROUGE and Clayton would have played a part if i was D.W.

COME ON YOU REDS

Archived