IGNORED

How's Plymouth Selling?

Pilnin

Anybody know how ticket sales are going for Saturday?

5 of us are coming over hoping to go in the EE, has anyone heard if the overflow is likely to be used?

I am able to get my hands on enough bring a friend deals, but for the sake of conveniance, it would be easier to simply buy a ticket on Saturday.

Fairly local derby, should be looking at the 17,500 mark i'd hope.

Anybody know how ticket sales are going for Saturday?

5 of us are coming over hoping to go in the EE, has anyone heard if the overflow is likely to be used?

I am able to get my hands on enough bring a friend deals, but for the sake of conveniance, it would be easier to simply buy a ticket on Saturday.

Fairly local derby, should be looking at the 17,500 mark i'd hope.

Had to go to the city shop yesterday at 11am to get my Watford ticket(bloody website) and enquired after the Plymouth games, and was told they were selling VERY FAST. The only 2 seats sat together in the Dolman was in Block G.

Sell out defo!

On the online ticket thing it has the wedlock as sold out, does this mean it is actually sold out or they just havent opened it as overflow yet.

Bringing a couple of mates to see City for the first time (Sunerland and Spurs fans!) and want them to be bouncing in the EE

Cool cool, so I am assuming that it will open either tomorrow or thursday so i can get 3 tickets in there .

I know I'm asking questions probably asked millions of time before , but I;m the library attempting to do uni coursework so can;t ring up the club!!! :disapointed2se:

Cool cool, so I am assuming that it will open either tomorrow or thursday so i can get 3 tickets in there .

I know I'm asking questions probably asked millions of time before , but I;m the library attempting to do uni coursework so can;t ring up the club!!! :disapointed2se:

Official Site quotes 16K sold but asked at the ground today and they're predicting sell out

Wedlock open now on online ticket site.

Do people sit in the allocated seats or is it a free for all so we can all bounce together

unreserved seating,stand wherever you like or can find a space.

quick edit: no backs on seats so wouldn't bother sitting,sing stand and bounce till you drop

Archived