IGNORED

Fa Cup Question

BournemouthRed

Neither is an ideal situation, but id rather win and go down than go out 3rd and stay up

Sorry but for me the FA Cup is still a huge achievement, and to win it is doing the unthinkable. Its forever bragging rights, we won the FA Cup.

And I'm sure this team would stay and be determined to come back up

Would City fans here rather:

A) Win the FA Cup and be relegated back to League 1.

B) Finish fourth bottom and go out in the third round?

I am sure that any City fan with a sense of history will realise that next season will mark the centenary

of City's last and only appearance in an FA Cup Final when we lost to Manchester United 1-0.

Would'nt it be totally poetic if City made it to the final again, with the essential difference being that City WINS 1-0 - and against Man United ?

I am sure that any City fan with a sense of history will realise that next season will mark the centenary

of City's last and only appearance in an FA Cup Final when we lost to Manchester United 1-0.

Would'nt it be totally poetic if City made it to the final again, with the essential difference being that City WINS 1-0 - and against Man United ?

And we have a good chance as well....we only lost one game in the competition this season...and last season for that matter - and if you check the records I think you will find that (on average) we only lose one game every year in this competition - a good record IMO

And we have a good chance as well....we only lost one game in the competition this season...and last season for that matter - and if you check the records I think you will find that (on average) we only lose one game every year in this competition - a good record IMO

Oh yes ,indeed, that's consistency for you.

Still ,is it any more fantastic than someone surmising at this time last year that city would be in serious contention of attaining premiership status ?

No brainier really. Survival every single time. If you were there for the 8/9 seasons we were in League one and the dark days of Tony Pulis and then Danny Wilson's nearly men and the 7-1 defeat away at Swansea then it really is a stupid question to ask. Even if offered Champions league glory I would still pick survival in the Championship as them days in league one were days I do not like to remember.

Archived