IGNORED

Masters Football

cider head

As it was not on sale a week or so ago when I first noticed this, I checked again today and it's now on sale.

£14 becomes £15.75 with the booking fee and then another £2 per booking for postage.

Ticketmaster just charge what they like for handling tickets, don't they? :disapointed2se:

I may go if my mates can be bothered, it will probably be a good laugh.

Is this for real? I'd be well up for this.

City would have to have a squad something along these lines...

Keith Welch,

Shaun Taylor,

Mickey Bell,

Rob Edwards,

Brian Tinnion,

Alan Walsh,

Scott Murray (and yes ageing current players are allowed as Windass played last season)

Bob Taylor,

Is this for real? I'd be well up for this.

City would have to have a squad something along these lines...

Keith Welch,

Shaun Taylor,

Mickey Bell,

Rob Edwards,

Brian Tinnion,

Alan Walsh,

Scott Murray (and yes ageing current players are allowed as Windass played last season)

Bob Taylor,

+Rob Newman surley?

Isn't this just paying to watch middle aged men play 5/6 - a -side?

I'm quite tempted all the same.

How many does the Arena hold? :dunno:

Interesting thought - which I had recently when the kids wanted to watch Strictly Come Dancing in Manchester . Think the tickets were £ 45 for adults and about £ 35 for kids .

But hold on a minute . Why are we paying that sort of money to watch people who CAN ' T dance ?

Crazy world .

Gas fans pay money out every other week to watch what is advertised at football . Does that contravene the trade description act ?

City's team is:

Billy Mercer - Gary Owers - Marcus Stewart - Clayton Blackmore - Martin Kuhl - Sean McCarthy

Rob Newman - Brian Tinnion

Anyone going?

Think I read on one site that Alex Russell was going to be playing too? Might have been either on the official site or press talk on the official site.

Blimey the gas squad is even uglier than expected.

As well as our completely unbiased local radio presenter, Tanner, Mehew and Pounder are due to be making unsightly appearances.

Surprising they didn't bring out the big guns in Pulis, Hollowhead, Alexander and Penrice but it does say the squads could still change.

City are clutching at straws with McCarthy and Blackmore - can't help thinking Mickey Bell would be ideal for this.

Blimey the gas squad is even uglier than expected.

As well as our completely unbiased local radio presenter, Tanner, Mehew and Pounder are due to be making unsightly appearances.

Surprising they didn't bring out the big guns in Pulis, Hollowhead, Alexander and Penrice but it does say the squads could still change.

If we're talking ugly, then they should have had Brian Parkin in goal.

Not a bad side really, though McCarthy and Blackmore are a bit tenuous. Weren't they only on loan to us? - surely that shouldn't count.

We should be honoured Kuhl has decided to play for us - he must qualify for about 20 teams, though I guess it's very possible that none of them wanted him. With him and McCarthy playing, we could be going for the record of fattest team...

Will our games be on Sky?

I also notice that we're the only side to attract a sponsor so far!

Not a bad side really, though McCarthy and Blackmore are a bit tenuous. Weren't they only on loan to us? - surely that shouldn't count.

We should be honoured Kuhl has decided to play for us - he must qualify for about 20 teams, though I guess it's very possible that none of them wanted him. With him and McCarthy playing, we could be going for the record of fattest team...

Will our games be on Sky?

I also notice that we're the only side to attract a sponsor so far!

Think you're right,have you seen the size of Martin Kuhl these days........Huge absolutely huge !!

I can't believe McCarthy's in the side. He was utter shite for us. Blackmore will be good for that but he was only on loan as well. Surely Mickey Bell or Barnard should've been representing us? Shaun Taylor as well is a City legend not doing anything with himself.

Who goes about sorting this side? Anyone know?

I can't believe McCarthy's in the side. He was utter shite for us. Blackmore will be good for that but he was only on loan as well. Surely Mickey Bell or Barnard should've been representing us? Shaun Taylor as well is a City legend not doing anything with himself.

Who goes about sorting this side? Anyone know?

Depends on who's available. Some of the players you might expect to see in a City shirt will be playing for other sides.

Isn't Mickey Bell still playing? I think he'll probably be on his holidays after a long season, same goes for Barnard. I saw Clayton Blackmore at a corporate do a few weeks ago, doesn't seem to have piled the pounds on after retirement as much as some have.

RE: NiceRed's post, all the games will be on Sky.

Archived