IGNORED

Ashton Gate Parking

NailseaRed

Does anyone on here have a seaon ticket for the ashton gate car park?

How do you go about getting yourself one of those? I'm guessing there's some kind of waiting list? How much does it cost each season?

Just thinking ahead to how hard it's going to be to park next season when we're playing premiership sides. :)

The club were offering spaces in the Imperial Tobacco Car park for the rest of the season a few weeks ago, that's the only stuff you'll be able to get.

Cheers guys. Was thinking there would be a waiting list, might get myself added to it. The train does sound like a very real option next season, what's the betting they start putting up the price of a train into parson street on a saturday afternoon if we get promoted! :)

Me and my old man pay £3.60 return from Abbeywood with a stop off for Breakie at Wetherspoons at Temple Meads, no need to worry about parking or have I had to much to drink. 2 decent pubs near the station in the 3 Lions and The Miners. My only gripe is that there should me more trains stopping at Parsons Street on a matchday oppossed to the hourly service that it currently provides.

Me and my old man pay £3.60 return from Abbeywood with a stop off for Breakie at Wetherspoons at Temple Meads, no need to worry about parking or have I had to much to drink. 2 decent pubs near the station in the 3 Lions and The Miners. My only gripe is that there should me more trains stopping at Parsons Street on a matchday oppossed to the hourly service that it currently provides.

Trouble is the mrs aint much for walking! Plus like you say they're so infrequent I'd not be wanting to wait around for an hour if we missed one. I wonder if there's any chance of creating a new station when they build the new stadium :)

Trouble is the mrs aint much for walking! Plus like you say they're so infrequent I'd not be wanting to wait around for an hour if we missed one. I wonder if there's any chance of creating a new station when they build the new stadium :)

The walk from the station isn't as long as you would think its about 10mins, some days if you don't get to the ground you'll spend that driving around finding somewhere to park and fear for you car every time you go back to it. If you miss you train its nice and easy, go back to the waiting room that is the pub :whistle: it has been known for me to miss the odd train or 2 but don't tell my missus.

As for the new stadium there has been talks of a Parkway South kind of station incorperated within it.

The walk from the station isn't as long as you would think its about 10mins, some days if you don't get to the ground you'll spend that driving around finding somewhere to park and fear for you car every time you go back to it. If you miss you train its nice and easy, go back to the waiting room that is the pub :whistle: it has been known for me to miss the odd train or 2 but don't tell my missus.

As for the new stadium there has been talks of a Parkway South kind of station incorperated within it.

You do pose a good argument, maybe we'll try it and see how long it takes. Why do women walk so slow! Maybe i'll get the train and she can drive and i'll be in the 'waiting room' when she gets here haha.

Wow cool now that would be worth doing. Thinking about Ashton Gate and the premiership and the transport links are pretty poor, a new station would be a superb idea.

Archived