IGNORED

Scarf Night

HomerRed

Okay, it's not the biggest issue of the day but they are all well covered already.

But there's been hardly any publicity about it being scarf night tonight. If I hadn't read it on here a few days ago I wouldn't know. And most of that was debating about whether the club was going to give them away.

I see it's in David L's Taking The Mic column but that's about it.

So anyway, I'll be taking mine. I'm glad it isn't plastic bags night, because most of they bags would be stacked up in the corner of the Doman in this wind.

But what we need most of all is more of that singing. The last three games have been quality. Let's keep it up boys and girls. :chant6ez:

Okay, it's not the biggest issue of the day but they are all well covered already.

But there's been hardly any publicity about it being scarf night tonight. If I hadn't read it on here a few days ago I wouldn't know. And most of that was debating about whether the club was going to give them away.

So anyway, I'll be taking mine. I'm glad it isn't plastic bags night, because most of they bags would be stacked up in the corner of the Doman in this wind.

But what we need most of all is more of that singing. The last three games have been quality. Let's keep it up boys and girls. :chant6ez:

I'm bringing mine!!!! imagine the East End and all the other stands spinning them around during the game.....

Is Dave's taking the mic column in the matchday programme or can I find it online somewhere

many thanks

I'm bringing mine!!!! imagine the East End and all the other stands spinning them around during the game.....

Jst picked up my tickets for Southampton so I thought I'd pop in the Shop. Had to buy one really as a scarf is something I haven't warn for years.

Good to see a sea of Red and White Tonight

Archived