IGNORED

Undefeated In Six, Watford Aim To Play Ugly

Blagdon red

It's illegal for a non-player to step onto the pitch but the Watford team get away with it week after week....

And why do there fans refer to themselves as the Golden Boys. I wouldn't mind if they played the game with some flair and panache.

I hope we send these chumps and there idiot manager packing.

It's illegal for a non-player to step onto the pitch but the Watford team get away with it week after week....

And why do there fans refer to themselves as the Golden Boys. I wouldn't mind if they played the game with some flair and panache.

I hope we send these chumps and there idiot manager packing.

I think that the side that makes the fewest mistakes will take the points tonight. I don't think the game will be pretty or much football played because of these swirling winds. The old 'lump' it in to the box strategy will cause major problems for defenders and goalkeepers. Lets hope we cope best and that Louis and the teamkeep another clean.

Just waiting on my old man to come home before we set out -got a message from my mate from Watford on his way down.

"we're coming for all three points. Long throw ins into the box, the midfield men to sort you out, long balls from the back. It'll be like a scene from Platoon when we're done"

I reckon he needs a medal to watch that lot ever week!

Archived