IGNORED

Travel News

MarcusX

Hi,

Not being a local to Bristol i got a nasty surprise on Saturday which almost cost me getting on the coach....

At the bottom of the M32 just past Staples i usually turn left at the traffic lights and head towards temple meads that way, the right at the roundabout down the river.... hope thats kind of clear the route i take?

ANyway, that road at the traffic lights turning left was closed Saturday morning, which caused me a mass panic as i had no idea where to go (eventually followed signs to the zoo, then to clifton and then to the airport and got around)

Can anyone tell me, is the road re-opened now? I'm hoping to come straight from work and go into town quickly if i get chance, but obviously if roads closed I'm not going to bother.

Thanks in advance

I'm coming from Chippenham so ive got 3 options really, Bath via the A4, Kingswood way on the A420 or M4.

I just know from memory that coming in via A4 at this time of night will bring me through Bath at the start of rush hour, then getting into Bristol just the other side of Temple Meads on the A4 is a nightmare also.

I guess all ways will be busy tonight

I'm coming from Chippenham so ive got 3 options really, Bath via the A4, Kingswood way on the A420 or M4.

I just know from memory that coming in via A4 at this time of night will bring me through Bath at the start of rush hour, then getting into Bristol just the other side of Temple Meads on the A4 is a nightmare also.

I guess all ways will be busy tonight

You might be better off going straight over the roundabout at the end of Temple Way (Temple Quay), left at the following roundabout (outside St. Mary Redcliffe church) down to Bedminster roundabout and going over to Coronation Road that way.

You'll avoid the hassle outside Temple Meads.

Archived