IGNORED

Basso's Penalty Save

gizmo666

After that save i'm really starting to thing that god is looking down on Basso....its was a great save i was soooo pleased as that Smith went down like a sack of Sh!t....never a pen.

Basso says on World God told him to dive left..... he asked god which way, God said left haha, No seriously he said.

Can i ask you a question ? Thanks.. :blush: Why put that smiley with that comment !! :blush::laugh::laugh:

Now Sir, can i ask you a question? .... Ta :D

How much fun do you have with them in your avatar....? :D :tongue:

Ummm this thread is going slight off topic....

Basso's save was errr utterly bouncerly titastic... :D

After that save i'm really starting to thing that god is looking down on Basso....its was a great save i was soooo pleased as that Smith went down like a sack of Sh!t....never a pen.

for a team of brutes isn't it amazing how fairylike he tumbled in the box

i'd give a 9.5 for artistic impression if i was a judge

for a team of brutes isn't it amazing how fairylike he tumbled in the box

i'd give a 9.5 for artistic impression if i was a judge

I saw that penalty decision on soccer night..... what a diveing little ####### that bloke who went down was...

Never a penalty in a million years and thank the lord we have basso protecting our goal.

From a woman's point of view......nice t*ts but I bet they both had to pay a couple of grand for them......I on the other was born with mine!!

Getting back to Basso's penalty though. I was sat in the Williams so did not see it myself, but my Dad and chap were both in the East End (and loved every minute of it). They said that Basso went up to the bloke who took the penalty (before he took it) and shook his hand!!?? Is that correct? If it is the "hand of god" not only heals but curses too!! Bargain!

From a woman's point of view......nice t*ts but I bet they both had to pay a couple of grand for them......I on the other was born with mine!!

:D top comment :laugh: They are both nice though, certinley catch folk's eyes.

Getting back to Basso's penalty though. I was sat in the Williams so did not see it myself, but my Dad and chap were both in the East End (and loved every minute of it). They said that Basso went up to the bloke who took the penalty (before he took it) and shook his hand!!?? Is that correct? If it is the "hand of god" not only heals but curses too!! Bargain!

I also got told that, it must be true!!! Basso is getting looked down on by god.... he must have god like powers.....

He may have "Hand of god", but i also do to.... but with different uses to him.... could do wonders with my avatar :laugh:

will you ####ers just go for a w@nk. it's cringe worthy to read and it means that i have to keep rearranging the size of my page so people at work don't think i'm checkin out half naked birds.

Basso did go and shake his hand. Which is a great psychological thing to do cos it clearly made the lad question where he would put it. then after Basso saved it the ground was singing his song, Bas was just like, Oh yeh, I know it, pointing up to his mate in the sky as if to say "it was all you baby". Leg end.

Archived