IGNORED

Ferguson Asked To Explain His Comments

Northern Red

Never understood people being asked to explain their comments, happened to me, after a exam at university, I got half way through; and realised I had no idea what was going on. Quickly reverting back to my previous lessons, if you can't put the right answer, put something funny, the examiners got to mark loads of papers; give them something to laugh at. Now the humourless bastards decided to officially warn me after this (trust me what I put was funny, people told me so; not that I would have gone and bragged about it to others).

Anyway ended up being asked to explain what I had said, and why I said it; so bloody pointless, the people asking know what you put, the know why you put it, theres no point in that intermediate step before the punnishment, why they do it I have no idea.

What an idiot ferguson is. He is so used to biased referring towards his team, especially at home, (embarassing levels of bias) that he now expects favouritism from the ref. I watched the game and even though a lot of decisions went UNITEDS way,but the ref got the big decisions right.

Ferguson and Carlos Queeros are deluded if they honestly feel they were unfairly treated by the officials.

What an idiot ferguson is. He is so used to biased referring towards his team, especially at home, (embarassing levels of bias) that he now expects favouritism from the ref. I watched the game and even though a lot of decisions went UNITEDS way,but the ref got the big decisions right.

Ferguson and Carlos Queeros are deluded if they honestly feel they were unfairly treated by the officials.

I'm no united lover but the ref clearly got a big decision massivley wrong - it was a clear penalty and would have put united in front.

I'm no united lover but the ref clearly got a big decision massivley wrong - it was a clear penalty and would have put united in front.

From the ref's angle it looked shoulder to shoulder.

They may very well not have scored the pen anyway.

Besides, given the massive proportion of decisions that go their way at Old Trafford they are being churlish to say the least whining about one that doesn't.

They should have won the game and the ONLY reason they didn't was shitty finishing.

Archived