IGNORED

Bcfc World Live Commentry Tonight

Redbarn

I do not complain on here very often, but tonights BBC Radio Bristol/Somerset Sound commentary via BCFC World was interrupted 5 or 6 times, so that updates from Huish could be incorporated into the programme. I have paid my subscription up to date and want to listen to the commentary of the City match ONLY. Had Bristol City scored during the updates I would have been very miffed indeed...It was bad enough not being able to get to the game. I consider the unwanted inclusions as pretty bad really, do not want this to happen again.

Anyone agree?

PHH

I do not complain on here very often, but tonights BBC Radio Bristol/Somerset Sound commentary via BCFC World was interrupted 5 or 6 times, so that updates from Huish could be incorporated into the programme. I have paid my subscription up to date and want to listen to the commentary of the City match ONLY. Had Bristol City scored during the updates I would have been very miffed indeed...It was bad enough not being able to get to the game. I consider the unwanted inclusions as pretty bad really, do not want this to happen again.

Anyone agree?

PHH

Annoying to right, don't think I've ever had that on world before, so why tonight!!!

Anyone agree?

PHH

That's strange. Seems like someone wasn't doing their job properly tonight then. I've never heard that happen before. I would say fire off a complaint to PTV but they will just say it must be a problem with your computer as always.

That's strange. Seems like someone wasn't doing their job properly tonight then. I've never heard that happen before. I would say fire off a complaint to PTV but they will just say it must be a problem with your computer as always.

Yeah, someone said in Live Chat tonight, "would Yeovil World be poping over to Ashton Gate every now and then" think not...

Archived