IGNORED

Watford Fans View

madmax

Leaving on the final whilst I walked out the ground on my own, which is unusual as I'm normally with a few mates.

I was approached by five Watford fans who I thought were going to give me some abuse. The first one said "what a cracking football team you got", the others said "thats why you are top of the league" and "you will go up and stay up if you keep playing football", "we are just a big lumpy team that just hoofs it etc...."!

The firstg guy said we (City) should have won that 4-1, if you include the missed penalty and praised McIndoe and Noble as a pain in the arse!

Made me feel good, especially to the fact I wasn't going to get kicked to ****!

I agree though, I thought Noble and McIndoe were superb and also Marv is getting back to his best, but overall the team played as a team.

I'm still griping that we need a goalscorer like Lita and if we had one then we would be doing even better or have a greater goal ratio. But thats my personal view and no-one elses.

Well done also to Vasko who did excellent man marking their player.

A coldron game and both teams clearly felt the pressure, but all in all, thats why we're here and thats why......

WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE!!!!

MM

Leaving on the final whilst I walked out the ground on my own, which is unusual as I'm normally with a few mates.

I was approached by five Watford fans who I thought were going to give me some abuse. The first one said "what a cracking football team you got", the others said "thats why you are top of the league" and "you will go up and stay up if you keep playing football", "we are just a big lumpy team that just hoofs it etc...."!

The firstg guy said we (City) should have won that 4-1, if you include the missed penalty and praised McIndoe and Noble as a pain in the arse!

I agree though, I thought Noble and McIndoe were superb and also Marv is getting back to his best, but overall the team played as a team.

I'm still griping that we need a goalscorer like Lita and if we had one then we would be doing even better or have a greater goal ratio. But thats my personal view and no-one elses.

A coldron game and both teams clearly felt the pressure, but all in all, thats why we're here and thats why......

MM

Fair play to erm.

What was that "incident" where that Shittu? ran like half length of the pitch and fell over?

MM

Leroy Rosenior was on the radio saying the game was "dour" and is the reason that no-one is pulling away. West Brom are the only decent team in the CCC according to him. Bitter?

Archived