IGNORED

Automatic Promotion

cidercity1987

City, Stoke, Watford, West Brom and Hull.

Hull are 11 points behind us but with 2 games in hand so I don't think they can be discounted just yet. The rest of the league are too far back to mount an automatic challenge. So tomorrow could turn out to be a crucial night, come on Palace and Cardiff!

Is this how you see it?

I reckon Gary's 8 wins target has gone out the window, 5 wins from now will do the job I expect, 1 less than the original target. Todays game reminded me of last years Forest match, a draw was a decent result for us, now for a win against Plymouth for everything to look rosy!

City, Stoke, Watford, West Brom and Hull.

Hull are 11 points behind us but with 2 games in hand so I don't think they can be discounted just yet. The rest of the league are too far back to mount an automatic challenge. So tomorrow could turn out to be a crucial night, come on Palace and Cardiff!

Is this how you see it?

I reckon Gary's 8 wins target has gone out the window, 5 wins from now will do the job I expect, 1 less than the original target. Todays game reminded me of last years Forest match, a draw was a decent result for us, now for a win against Plymouth for everything to look rosy!

Yeah 5 wins and a draw maybe, said from start 1 less win would probably do it if results go our way and said Charlton may miss the playoffs. Hull would need a great run and I always thought they have a good chance of putting some results together.

Archived