IGNORED

Gj Got It Right.

Rednready

It was always going to be a meat and potato's game and when I saw Vasko , Carey and Orr back in the team, I felt a lot more confident. I made the suggestion before the match that they would be needed in such a physical encounter.

Carle had his chance in the second half and will be an able substitute for LJ.

GJ has put together a squad that not only has players who can fill in for injured players, he has players he can select for different types of opposition. I was a little concerned about his Watford thought process, but he got it right.

Plymouth has several of Vasko's Hungarian mates in their team, and Vasko would be one of my first selections. He is showing the attributes that brought him to GJ's attention. A great team player, big, hard and takes no prisoners. If we lose Keogh and gain Vasko its a better deal.

The run home will require plenty of blood and guts, but you know what, we have the squad who can put their chins to the wind and deliver the goods. The manager is starting to get it right too, good for him.

It was always going to be a meat and potato's game and when I saw Vasko , Carey and Orr back in the team, I felt a lot more confident. I made the suggestion before the match that they would be needed in such a physical encounter.

GJ has put together a squad that not only has players who can fill in for injured players, he has players he can select for different types of opposition. I was a little concerned about his Watford thought process, but he got it right.

Plymouth has several of Vasko's Hungarian mates in their team, and Vasko would be one of my first selections. He is showing the attributes that brought him to GJ's attention. A great team player, big, hard and takes no prisoners. If we lose Keogh and gain Vasko its a better deal.

The run home will require plenty of blood and guts, but you know what, we have the squad who can put their chins to the wind and deliver the goods. The manager is starting to get it right too, good for him.

Good post fella,

But the only thing i would correct you about is... GJ gets it right 9/10 times.... best english manager, by far.

Vasko, is a good, very good player. I think he proved that when he came up against italy, fantastic signing by GJ.

The way that GJ has got the team playing always makes me feel confident more often then not and i cannot sing his praises enough.

Couldn't agree more. GJ picked the team for the opposition and the conditions(which were ATROCIOUS). I felt nervous at 6:30, but when I heard the team,surprised as I was, I knew that we would be walk away with at least a point.

Good post fella,

But the only thing i would correct you about is... GJ gets it right 9/10 times.... best english manager, by far.

Vasko, is a good, very good player. I think he proved that when he came up against italy, fantastic signing by GJ.

The way that GJ has got the team playing always makes me feel confident more often then not and i cannot sing his praises enough.

Vasko is only a loanee till end of season...but I'm sure he will sign perm

Archived