IGNORED

West Brom

richerella

So West Brom have got 3 games in hand and can overtake us (statistically) if they win ALL of them. But let's take a look at their league form!

Last 6 games:

P6 : W3 : D1 : L2

Last 10 games:

P10 : W4 : D3 : L3

They haven't won 3 on the bounce since November. And it's Warnock tonight for them, followed by Hollowhead. It's not going to happen. It's still in our hands in my opinion.

I think despite WBA's FA Cup run, they will now come through and win the league. They have the best squad and play the best football- they should have enough to do it. The real race is for 2nd place. Hopefully a draw between Watford & Stoke with a win for us Saturday would put us in a very strong position.

Their remaining games and predictions

West Brom v Crystal Palace 1 point

West Brom v Leicester 3 points

Charlton v West Brom 1 point

West Brom v Colchester 3 points

Cardiff v West Brom 3 points

Blackpool v West Brom 0 points

West Brom v Watford 1 point

Wolverhampton v West Brom 3 points

Norwich v West Brom 1 point

West Brom v Southampton 3 points

QPR v West Brom 0 points

A maximum 19 points from a possible 33

They could lose to Palace Charlton and Watford so who knows

Their remaining games and predictions

West Brom v Crystal Palace 1 point

West Brom v Leicester 3 points

Charlton v West Brom 1 point

West Brom v Colchester 3 points

Cardiff v West Brom 3 points

Blackpool v West Brom 0 points

West Brom v Watford 1 point

Wolverhampton v West Brom 3 points

Norwich v West Brom 1 point

West Brom v Southampton 3 points

QPR v West Brom 0 points

A maximum 19 points from a possible 33

They could lose to Palace Charlton and Watford so who knows

Well done on the prediction. Looks like we were both right!

They don't have the consistency to produce 3 or 4 games on the bounce in order to catch us. Points in the bag are better than games in hand as Forest found out last year!

Looks like Wolves will get a hand in deciding it all and QPR away on the last day is more difficult than Preston

I think their game at Wolves will be key. Full house with the home fans right behind them - make no mistake, their effort against their enemies will be ten times the effort they put in at the Gate three days earlier. I have a nate who supports Wolves - you think that City and the Gas hate each other ? Think again. Ours is a friendly rivalry compared to the Black Country, which is more like a Rangers / Celtic level of hatred...

It's still in our hands anyway - we only have to finish 2nd! ;)

Said this at work last night . Everybody seems to look at the top spot but promotion up is through the top two plus one from the play offs ( God forbid ) . Who cares , second is good enough for me .

I think their game at Wolves will be key. Full house with the home fans right behind them - make no mistake, their effort against their enemies will be ten times the effort they put in at the Gate three days earlier. I have a nate who supports Wolves - you think that City and the Gas hate each other ? Think again. Ours is a friendly rivalry compared to the Black Country, which is more like a Rangers / Celtic level of hatred...

More like the hatred of Rangers / Celtic???

You must pop along to an old firm game sometime

I can see Leicester getting something off WBA this weekend. Not because they are clinical in front of goal - anybody who was at the Walkers could see that, but because they really need a point, and on the law of averages they surely have to put one in the net eventually.

Alright, so my reasoning is not watertight, but the candle will do most of the work. You'll see.

MR

Archived