IGNORED

Its Not Over

REDOXO

Whatever anybody thinks/says about the reletive merits of Roberts, Peacock et al yesterday we played well they had nothing except long balls and scored a fluke (myself and Mr Wilson for once in agreement) Plymouth need something from us Tuesday night to ensure automatic promotion whilst we at the moment have nothing to loose therefore most of the pressure is on them....

Rangers have a very difficult away game at in form Barnsley (who are on the fringes of the playoffs if they win) on Monday

Whilst we are deserving of a little bit of luck going our way (what no penalties..what do you mean Miller hit the post) This is now the time to get right behind the side because this is going to the last day....

The starting 11 for Tuesday picks it self and its upto us to make the Gate a hot house.....Come On You Reds.......

Guest LeicesterRed

Now more than ever , it is time to rally around the lads. We can still do it and I`m sure we will.

I`m going to be there on Tuesday giving the boys my 100% support, and I`m sure from now on we`ll see a different city from the one we grew so despondant with 3 weeks ago.

We can, and will beat Plymouth and remain unbeaten until the end of the season.

If the worst comes to the worst, we`ll qualify through the playoffs.

It`s up to us to get behind the team and DW.

If we dont get automatic i dont see what all the doom and gloom is about anyway. the etams up there ie Swindon, Brighton and Bournemouth, possibly Luton also are nothing compared to City and you would expect them to comfortbably come through whoever we had seeing as we have not lost to one of them all season.

Archived