IGNORED

Tamas Vasko

Redtucks

With numerous posts discussing the performances of David Noble, Nick Carle, Lee Johnson, Adriano Basso etc. I feel that Tamas Vasko deserves a mention for what, IMO, was an outstanding man of the match performance last night.

He totally nullified any threat from Darius Henderson with a show of strength and commitment, and at times no little skill, that surely proved a point to many of those who have doubted him this season.

Well played Tamas!!!

With numerous posts discussing the performances of David Noble, Nick Carle, Lee Johnson, Adriano Basso etc. I feel that Tamas Vasko deserves a mention for what, IMO, was an outstanding man of the match performance last night.

He totally nullified any threat from Darius Henderson with a show of strength and commitment, and at times no little skill, that surely proved a point to many of those who have doubted him this season.

Well played Tamas!!!

\

Agreed!

He was Brilliant, Henderson is a handful, you could see how frustrated he was getting and at the same time Vasko seemed cool and nothing less than 100% Committed, if he gets a run in the team i've no doubt he will become a quality defender, he has all the attributes to be so.

In another thread I said McCombe had to be dropped because he wouldnt battle and bully the physical presence of Henderson.

Didnt expect Vasko to start but fair play he beat the shit out of him for 90 mins and clearly made him give up half the time.

Good lad.

By far his best performance in a City shirt without doubt and gotta be in with a good shout to start the Plymouth game especially as they have a couple of Hungarian players he may know their game inside out from the international side

And also, Plymouth's Hungarian players tend to talk to each other in their mother tongue during games, so the opposition can't understand them, particularly at set pieces.

Well played Tamas!!!

For a big lad he seems pretty light on his feet and seems to have a turn of speed as well .

Been impressed in the games I've seen with him playing in this season .

Can only get better for next season and if we do go up could be a real asset .

What I noticed was how rarely he "goes to ground" when challenging for the ball, he only made one rash(ish) sliding tackle and it as very good so he didn't do it again.

I think that what was frustrating Henderson, he couldn't get Tamas to commit himself.

I also think he is a very good distributor of the ball probably the best of our 4 centre backs.

Archived