IGNORED

Goals Could Cost Us

Red Robin

Haveing watched the last three games charlton.Leicester,Watford the big issue is goals.

We could have played another 90 minutes last night and not scored.

I have a horrible feeling a lack of goals will cost us.

Why oh why city did not grab lita from Reading beats me,Dele and Leroy would have been a good strikeforce.

I'm sorry Trundle aint championship material,Byfileld blows hot and cold,I just hope the lack of a second striker does not jepordise the top two spots.

Simply I do not fancy us in the playoffs.

What ever happens GJ has done a fantastic job,I just hope his strikeing options do not let him down,quite clearly the rest of the team is fine,the strikeing situation could be our downfall.

Haveing watched the last three games charlton.Leicester,Watford the big issue is goals.

Fair point, i agree.

We could have played another 90 minutes last night and not scored.

Hmmm not sure about that, watford came for the draw and we coudn't counsel them out.

I have a horrible feeling a lack of goals will cost us.

Nahhh, always believe as basso says.

Why oh why city did not grab lita from Reading beats me,Dele and Leroy would have been a good strikeforce.

We was never going to sign Leroy back, as he simply isn't a GJ type player, big attitude and he isn't exactly setting the league alight at chartlon.

I'm sorry Trundle aint championship material,Byfileld blows hot and cold,I just hope the lack of a second striker does not jepordise the top two spots.

Trunds and byfield simply not even had a chance to play next to big dele how do you know that won't work?

Simply I do not fancy us in the playoffs.

Who said we won't go up auto? Although i would fancy our chances in the play offs if that chance arises.

What ever happens GJ has done a fantastic job,I just hope his strikeing options do not let him down,quite clearly the rest of the team is fine,the strikeing situation could be our downfall.

Agree GJ has done a brilliant job, but i woudn't write us off just yet. Maybe now LJ is injured we could see trunds next to big dele as he likes to play next to a big lump like dele?

Your brave !!!, prepared to get roasted on here with ' look at the league table' etc etc

Tell you now we aint going up with our fire power four games one goal aint good enough.

Gary Johnson needs to get a striker in whilst he still has a chance.

Surely they must make a move for someone.

Adebola can not do it on his own,simply the other strikers are not good enough.

So close,yet it could be to far

About this time last year you made a similar thread saying we wouldn't go up. Here's hoping history repeats itself, though I will agree that lack of firepower is a concern.

Major Major concerns, GJ needs to act very qiuckly before we lose the chance.

... goals COULD cost us i agree.

however, i have a feeling lee trundle is going to kick off from his goal today, and starting next week, will score at least a goal every other game for the rest of the season (when he plays)

heres to us optimists! :Believe:

Tell you now we aint going up with our fire power four games one goal aint good enough.

Gary Johnson needs to get a striker in whilst he still has a chance.

Surely they must make a move for someone.

Adebola can not do it on his own,simply the other strikers are not good enough.

So close,yet it could be to far

You keep being NEGATIVE, the rest of us will try and be POSITIVE.

WE ALL KNOW we arent scoring as many goals as we would like, but we are 2nd in the table when we thought we would be 20th. Give it a rest and just enjoy the ride :fastasleep:

Archived