IGNORED

Bottling It?

Guest wishbone

Guest wishbone

I'm sick of hearing this idea that the players are 'bottling it', especially in regard to next Tuesday.

I'm ashamed to hear fans talking about the team like that.

Green Soldier got it right - most fans would envy being in our position.

OK, we don't make it easy for ourselves, but we're 3rd in the league with all to play for.

Don't come back with that Happy Clappy **** either.

The players don't stand a chance if fans have already branded them failures.

COME ON YOU REDS!

And, as I've said before the people who are 'bottling it' the most are the panicking supporters who come up with a different knee-jerk solution every week.

Compared to us the players are coping brilliantly !

Keep your nerve, there are five games to go and theres still everything to play for.

We're three points off an automatic promotion place. I couldn't give a flying you know what if we don't go up as champions, just to get out of this division will be good enough as far as I'm concerned!!!

How anybody can say we're bottiling it again after yesterdays game amazes me.

Swindon scored a fluke - a good goal but a fluke. Miller was desperately unlucky to not have scored right at the end.

You can bet if we would have come away from Swindon with three points then nobody would be mentioning the B word.

It's effecting the atmosphere as well at away games, 3,500 there yesterday and one of the worst and most negative I have heard in a while
Surely the atmosphere was down to the acoustics wasn't it?

I was only 30 odd yards from Percy, EDR, Tom, all the others (presumably including your good self) and the drum and rarely heard anything.

Whilst when our fans in the stand started singing, it was loud and got the whole Stratton Bank going.

I think we were all very loud, however, lack of roof didn't show it. I am sure (yet obviously can't prove) more were singing yesterday than at Port Vale (purely based on the loathing levels involved :sub: ).

Port Vale had an East-End style low roof increasing the volume.

What I found hilarious yesterday was the "town end" who think they are loud. Could hardly hear them and when you consider the roofing at that end, got to say they are poor. :cool:

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
MILLER unlucky not to have started,if he had been on longer????? would he have scored?????
Unlucky we didnt have Ruud van Nistelrooy or Alan Shearer up front, if they had been on would they have scored????

Unlucky we didnt have Ruud van Nistelrooy or Alan Shearer up front, if they had been on would they have scored????
Yes.

I would put money on my Grandad scoring that and he walks into walls most days :cool:

Archived