IGNORED

Dolman Hall Next Season

maybe this season

There was something on the OS that said "new arrangements" were being put in place, an announcement soon etc.

No doubt it will cost more, or some limit will be put on the number of members.

Maybe they are going to divide it in two and let the (Premiership) away fans in as well !!

Each to their own but I can't understand why anyone would want to drink in there (overpriced rubbish watered down beer) when there are some decent boozers with 10 minutes of AG.

CR

Ahem........Perhaps there is something about it on the notice board, you know the one in the corridor by the toilets.

Then again though we have access to that at the moment so maybe not.

Has any bronze member ever had any info from the Supporters Club? Probably not. Exactly what is this Supporters Club all about, beats me but it's not about being a Supporter of Bristol City that's for sure.

When is the AGM?

Ahem........Perhaps there is something about it on the notice board, you know the one in the corridor by the toilets.

Then again though we have access to that at the moment so maybe not.

Has any bronze member ever had any info from the Supporters Club? Probably not. Exactly what is this Supporters Club all about, beats me but it's not about being a Supporter of Bristol City that's for sure.

When is the AGM?

Where's the minutes?

Archived