IGNORED

Trundle Premiership

Are you a journalist trying to spin things. Because what he actually says is

'For me, the chance to play at the top level would be awesome and I think my game would be even more suited to the Premier League'

He only says his game will be more suited. To be honest I can still see LT getting that goal or goals to deliver what we all want.

I admire his optimism! Does he mean that the subs bench may be more comfortable?

IMHO, he moved to the Championship a couple of years too late. He is struggling with the pace of it, and in the Premiership, defenders will be even quicker, will give him absolutely no space and will fully exploit is lack of pace and one-footedness.

he is not suited to our 5 man midfield system and i would only judge him after seeing him

play a run of games in a 4-4-2 system with adebola as his partner (a big man alongside)

and us using our 2 pacey wingers becuse that is how swansea got the best out of him

and pace is not an issue being a johhny on the spot in the 6 yard box.

he is not suited to our 5 man midfield system and i would only judge him after seeing him

play a run of games in a 4-4-2 system with adebola as his partner (a big man alongside)

nd uas using our 2 pacey wingers becuse that is how swansea got the best out of him

In the third tier of english football.

and us using our 2 pacey wingers becuse that is how swansea got the best out of him

totally agree, said the same when Adebola signed,

Trundle doesn't fit into a 4-5-1, and his best football at Swansea and Wrexham was when he played alongside big targetman style players ala morrell, fallon etc.

he hasn't played alongside that sort of player yet for City, and if we don't play to a players strength's he's always going to struggle no matter who the player is, it's like with newcastle playing Long-Balls to him all the time, and then they wonder why he doesn't score?

until he's actually played a couple of games alongside Adebola or Brooker, we aren't going to see him be able to play his natural game, unfortnately it's very much looking a case that it might not happen this season.

One thing that has seriously puzzled me about GJ is the trundle signing, there is no doubt he was a good signing and their is no doubt he hasn't lived up to his billing, but to pay that sort of money and not even give him the chance to play his natural game, just strikes me as wasteful.

I admire his optimism! Does he mean that the subs bench may be more comfortable?

IMHO, he moved to the Championship a couple of years too late. He is struggling with the pace of it, and in the Premiership, defenders will be even quicker, will give him absolutely no space and will fully exploit is lack of pace and one-footedness.

Both these posts just about sum up Trunds situation perfectly, we all want him to do well but perhaps his best chances of having a big influence on a game have passed now?

Trundle doesn't fit into a 4-5-1, and his best football at Swansea and Wrexham was when he played alongside big targetman style players ala morrell, fallon etc.

Morrell isn't big and certainly isn't a targetman, in fact before he moved to Blackpool Cov were using him as a right winger.

We don't create the openings Trundle usually exploits.

Morrell isn't big and certainly isn't a targetman, in fact before he moved to Blackpool Cov were using him as a right winger.

We don't create the openings Trundle usually exploits.

he was at wrexham, what's happened since then is regardless

Hope you're right, but time's running out for him to justify that price tag.

It annoys me a little when people say that a player hasn't justified his price tag. Surely the price tag is something that the selling club and the buying club have come up with in agreement.

It isn't like Trundle has walked into the Swansea manager's office and said I'm worth £1m and don't sell me for less.

Agreed he hasn't had the season we all wished for but let's say he scores the goal that gets us promoted, that goal would be worth £30m and therefore a £29m profit

Fingers crossed!

trundle thinks on his sky sports blog that his game will be more suited to the prem

Possible right ??!?

http://www.skysports.com/blogs/blog_story/...3289663,00.html

Could always send him to Cheltenham next season .

G.J has heard good things about the club , have we ever sent any players up there ??

Are you a journalist trying to spin things. Because what he actually says is

'For me, the chance to play at the top level would be awesome and I think my game would be even more suited to the Premier League'

He only says his game will be more suited. To be honest I can still see LT getting that goal or goals to deliver what we all want.

Then that would take away all the hard work others have put in ALL season.

If he does score that all important goal so be it......at least it will pay back his transfer fee if nothing else :innocent06:

Archived